Magento 2 CMS Product Reviews Widget.
About CMS Product Reviews Widget For Magento 2.
Product Reviews Widget for Magento 2 allows adding product reviews to any page, not just product page. The simple yet powerful functionality allows to add review section to single product presentation pages, blocks, category pages, look books.
Simply edit desired page/block from your Magento admin, click Insert Widget, Product Reviews Widget, select the product from your product list and the review section from selected product is added to your page.
Product Reviews Widget for Magento 2 adds both review section and review form so that users will be able to submit product reviews directly from the presentation page without the need to visit the product page of that specific product.
Features of the Extension.
- Create look books and add product reviews to increase your conversion rate
- Create beautiful presentation pages and include user opinions to encourage purchases
- Build single product pages with magneto default reviews without product page layout restrictions
- 1 minute configuration
- Easy installation
- Constantly updated
How to Install the Extension:
Before installing Instagram Widget Advanced for Magento 2 store please check the extension compatibility. This extension is currently compatible with the following Magento versions 2.0.X. - 2.2.6. It is recommended to install the extension first on a testing server before you install it on a live (production) server.
Copy the extension files to below paths of your magento 2 instance. If ‘app/code/WeltPixel’ folder is missing, please create it manually:
Access the root of your magento 2 project from command line and run the following commands:
php bin/magento module:enable WeltPixel_Backend --clear-static-content
php bin/magento module:enable WeltPixel_ReviewsWidget --clear-static-content
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Flush any cache that you might still have enabled on your server or in Magento.
Woohoo, the extension is installed!
HOW TO USE THE EXTENSION.
- Go to Content > Pages and edit the content of the CMS page where you wish to view the reviews.
- Click Insert Widget button.
- From the Widget Type dropdown choose the WeltPixel Reviews Listing and Form option.
- Click on Select Product button and choose the product from where you wish to view the reviews.
- Click Insert Widget to have the widget code inserted in your page.
- Check if widget code is inserted in the page.
- Save the page and check the results.
- You should view the reviews section in your CMS page.
What’s new in v.1.7.5 - October 24, 2018
- Added detailed error messages for invalid licenses for an easier identification of the cause.
- License improvements, added *.magento.cloud as a valid test domain for Enterprise Cloud environments. Now both ‘magentosite.cloud’ and ‘magneto.cloud’ can be used for testing purpose with the production domain license.
What’s new in v.1.7.4 - September 25, 2018
- Admin menu styling to fit screen size 1366px.
- Fix for production mode with merged JS - missing color pallet display now fixed.
What’s new in v.1.7.3 - August 23, 2018
- License improvements, adding *.magento.cloud as a valid test domain.
What’s new in v.1.7.2 - August 2, 2018
- Fixed admin random logout issue.
- Licensing improvements, allowing 3 letter domain as valid domain.
What's new in v.1.7.1 - July 11, 2018
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.5 both Open Source & Commerce Cloud B2B.
- Added domain.test & [any_subdomain].domain.test to the list of valid urls for staging/development environments. Added domain validation with port number included for licensing purpose.
- Added licensing compatibility with Magento B2B.
What’s new in v.1.7.0 - July 5, 2018
- Added option to enable/disable WeltPixel admin notifications.
- Show store and server related information under debugging tab: Magento Mode, Magento Edition, Server User, Magento Installation Path, Current server time, Latest cron jobs.
- Added licensing, license key needs to be generated under weltpixel.com account for purchased product, based on domain name and added under your magento installation.
What’s new in v.1.6.4 - May 16, 2018
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.4, logger broken reference fix, changed to rewrite from plugin.
What’s new in v.1.5.8 - January 12, 2018
- Added version control for installed WeltPixel modules, including latest version check.
What’s new in v.1.5.7 - December 14, 2017
- Added Support Center functionality in Magento Admin.
- Added Debugger functionality, checks for rewrites and points potential issues.
- Console error issue fix.
- Adding template for supporting Magneto 2.2 as well as maintaining older magento versions.
What’s new in v.1.5.3 - September 20, 2017
- Checked compatibility with Magento 2.2 and PHP7.1 - all ok, updated composer.
What’s new in v.1.0.0 - May 12, 2017
- Initial release