Fully Opened/Closed/Expandable for any filter
Sorting Option by Name or Position defined by user
Show Item Counter
Hide/Show Wishlist Block
Hide/Show Compare Block
Hide/Show Category filter
Attribute Multi Select options from the same attribute
Filter by Product Ratings
Ajax Filter Price Slider
Hide Filter on Specific Categories
1 Minute Installation GUI
1 Month included Support
|Compatibility||Magento Open Source, Magento Commerce, Magento Commerce Cloud B2B|
|Magento version||2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3.0, 2.3.1, 2.3.2, 2.3.3, 2.3.4, 2.3.5|
|Updates cost||Free lifetime updates|
|Update frequency||Monthly or each time a new Magento version is released|
|Support period||1 Month Free Support, with options to extend|
|Refund period||30 days, for any reason|
|Updated||May 07, 2020|
|Code||100% Open Source Code|
|Bundle options||For best value buy it as part of the Pearl Theme or Stack Framework|
What’s new in v.1.9.8 - July 6, 2020
- New feature: Added compatibility for Elastic Search 7.
- Fixed a small display issue whereby the Slide In Vertical Navigation design overlapped with various elements in the Sticky Header.
- Fixed a bug related to the jQuery UI patch for Magento 2.3.0 - 2.3.2 which affected the Slide In and Slide Down designs.
- Changed aligment for Swatches on the Slide Down design for esthetic purposes.
- Added additional error handling.
- Code cleanup.
- Whitelisted domain for Content Security Policies introduced in Magento 2.3.5.
What’s new in v.1.9.7 - May 7, 2020
- Added a new setting which allows for enabling and displaying a Recently Ordered block within the Layered Navigation.
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Attribute Category Visibility option from taking additional Root Categories into consideration.
- Fixed a bug which caused the Layered Navigation to open after using Category Sorting or Pagination, when set to Slide In display mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused filter options to overlap with the menu on Slide In filtering display mode.
- Fixed a JS error that was thrown on the frontend when using the Slide In filtering display mode.
- Adjusted jQuery UI patch released in the previous version to fix an error thrown on Magento 2.3.2.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the disabling of Multiselect for the Price filter.
- Added new translations.
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.5.
- Implemented small Backend performance optimizations.
- Added nxcli.net (Nexcess temporary URL) as a valid domain in the licensing process.
- Added an option in the Developer section to allow for switching Magento's CSP between "report-only" and "restrict".
What’s new in v.1.9.6 - April 9, 2020
- Fixed a potential error related to the Price Filter when used with Elastic Search.
- Added a patch for jQuery UI (Magento 2.3.0 - 2.3.2).
- Fixed a Backend issue on Magento Commerce whereby the Category Schedule functionality was not working properly.
What’s new in v.1.9.5 - March 10, 2020
- Fixed an issue whereby certain backend options would become unusable when upgrading from the FREE version to the PRO version.
- Fixed a console error shown on mobile when the Price Filter was set to display as a Slider.
- Fixed a console error that occurred when applying a filter via Ajax.
- Assured compatibility for later versions of Elastic Search 6.0+
- Backend label text changes.
- Added backend Google reCaptcha compatibility for Magento 2.3.x
What’s new in v.1.9.4 - February 5, 2020
- Fixed an issue related to Multi-Select which caused Color filters to disappear when filtering by Color, Size and then Color again.
- Fixed an issue that prevented disabled products from disappearing from the frontend when filtering via the Category filter.
- Fixed a display issue related to the Ratings Filter - the filter was missing visual confirmaton that it was selected.
- Fixed a bug which, in some cases, prevented items from being added to cart after a page load with Infinite Scroll.
- Fixed an bug that prevented the page from returning to the top when changing pages via Ajax Next Page.
- Fixed a bug that caused subcategories in the menu to overlap with the filter button.
- Fixed a bug related to Ratings Filter Multi-Select - this option was not working.
- Code enhancements for increased security. Changed User Group info collection method.
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.4.
What’s new in v.1.9.2 - November 27, 2019
- Fixed a bug which caused Swatches to display incorrectly after filtering or sorting via Ajax.
- Added Magento and PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer section.
What’s new in v.1.9.1 - October 16, 2019
- Introduced compatibility with Elastic Search 6.0+. The module was previously only compatible with Elastic Search up to version 5.0+.
- Removed an unnecessary comment from the Admin Section related to the Multiselect option.
- Added escape HTML/JS tags to prevent XSS (Cross site scripting).
- Fixed an issue whereby the Layered Navigation would open by itself after selecting a sorting option on the Category Page (Slide Down design).
- Fixed an issue that caused Swatches to disappear from the Category Page products after sorting or filtering and scrolling to the next page.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latst Magento 2.3.3 version.
- Included the WeSupply Toolbox integration extension - Proactive Notifications Email & SMS, Returns & RMA, Store Locator, Delivery Date Estimate, Logistics Analytics, NPS & CSAT score. Get Free on-boarding and launch within 24 hours.
What’s new in v.1.9.0 - July 18, 2019
- Fixed an issue on mobile whereby Multi-Select filters that were selected would not properly show this.
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.2.
- Added HTTPS endpoint for licensing process.
What’s new in v.1.8.5 - June 7, 2019
- Fixed an issue whereby the number of items in the toolbar did not match the number of items in the collection.
- Fixed an error that occured when the Price Navigation Step Calculation option was set to Automatic (equalize product counts).
- Fixed an error that occured on certain configurations when using the Ratings filter.
- Fixed a bug which prevented scrolling on mobile devices.
- Small performance improvements.
What’s new in v.1.8.4 - April 25, 2019
- Fixed an issue where the Slide In filter would overlap with the Sticky Header on certain configurations.
- Added PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer Section.
What’s new in v.1.8.3 - April 3rd, 2019
- Fixed a bug related to the Price filter on the Search Results page.
- Optimized Price slider to remember initial price range.
- Enabled MultiSelect option for Swatch type attributes.
- Fixed an issue on the Search Results page when filtering while Infinite Scroll was enabled. Sometimes, not all products were loaded.
- Added the option for Swatch Attributes to be Fully Opened or Closed.
- Fixed Show More/Less Attribute Options functionality on mobile devices.
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.1.
What’s new in v.1.8.2 - January 24, 2019
- Disabled fields that are not applicable for swatch attribute types in order to avoid confusion.
- Logo overlay fix.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the correct functionality of Layered Navigation when Infinite Scroll was disabled - compatibility fixes.
- Layered Navigation - fixing Sort By mobile filter, this filter was not working correctly with the Free version of this extension, Pro version worked correctly.
- Helpcenter adjustment, removed zendesk iframe and added a simple link to our Support Center in order to avoid any potential conflicts with other admin js added by 3rd party extensions.
- Fix for multiple rewritten ImageFactory classes, rewrite check validity, rewrite checks optimizations.
What’s new in v.1.8.0 - December 8, 2018
- Fixed an error that occured in Magento 2.1.x while checking for an existing category in the registry.
- Fixed a bug where the Mega Menu was not loading on Internet Explorer due to unrecognized function.
- Compatibility adjustments for Magento 2.1.16/2.2.7/2.3.0.
- PHP 7.2 compatibility added.
- As Magento 2.3 comes with major core changes, we have provided a different set of files in order to achieve the best performance on each version.
What’s new in v.1.7.5 - October 24, 2018
- Price slider drag fix on mobile devices.
- Fixed page header and nav-section z-index.
- Fixed bug on category filtering on more than level 3 categories.
- Added compatibility with our newly released WeltPixel Product Labels Extension.
- Added detailed error messages for invalid licenses for an easier identification of the cause.
- License improvements, added *.magento.cloud as a valid test domain for Enterprise Cloud environments. Now both ‘magentosite.cloud’ and ‘magneto.cloud’ can be used for testing purpose with the production domain license.
What’s new in v.1.7.4 - September 25, 2018
- Layerd Navigation Pro - possibility to hide attribute on specific category.
- Hot fix for Magento 2.1.x and WeltPixel Layered Navigation version greater than 1.7.2, category page was broken in M2.1.x when Layered Navigation was enabled.
- Layered Navigation - fixed issue which prevented user to create new attributes when layered Navigation was enabled.
- Layered Navigation scroll bar design adjustments.
- Added compatibility with just released Advance Category Sorting extension by WeltPixel.
- Layered Navigation overlay fix with logo, top links, sticky header.
- Admin menu styling to fit screen size 1366px.
- Fix for production mode with merged JS - missing color pallet display now fixed.
What’s new in v.1.7.3 - August 23, 2018
- New feature: Added search by product ratings. (Pro version)
- New feature: Added Ajax Filter Price Slider functionality. (Pro version)
- Design and documentation improvements.
- License improvements, adding *.magento.cloud as a valid test domain.
What’s new in v.1.7.2 - August 2, 2018
- Added Slide down Layered Navigation Design (Pro version only).
- Added Instant Search Functionality (Pro version only).
- Fixed Navigation overlapping store logo.
- Add data layer impression push to Google Tag Manager on Ajax Filter requests.
- Fixed Non Sticky header menu overlapping in Slide In design.
- Additional compatibility adjustments with WeltPixel Infinite Scroll and Ajax Filter catalog.
- Fixed admin random logout issue.
- Licensing improvements, allowing 3 letter domain as valid domain.
What's new in v.1.7.1 - July 11, 2018
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.5 both Open Source & Commerce Cloud B2B.
- Added domain.test & [any_subdomain].domain.test to the list of valid urls for staging/development environments. Added domain validation with port number included for licensing purpose.
- Added licensing compatibility with Magento B2B.
What’s new in v.1.7.0 - July 10, 2018
- Initial release