Fully Opened/Closed/Expandable for any filter
Sorting Option by Name or Position defined by user
Show Item Counter
Hide/Show Wishlist Block
Hide/Show Compare Block
Hide/Show Category filter
Attribute Multi Select options from the same attribute
Filter by Product Ratings
Ajax Filter Price Slider
Hide Filter on Specific Categories
1 Minute Installation GUI
1 Month included Support
|Compatibility||Magento Open Source, Magento Commerce, Magento Commerce Cloud B2B|
|Magento version||2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3.0, 2.3.1, 2.3.2|
|Updates cost||Free lifetime updates|
|Update frequency||Monthly or each time a new Magento version is released|
|Support period||1 Month Free Support, with options to extend|
|Refund period||30 days, no questions asked|
|Updated||July 18, 2019|
|Code||100% Open Source Code|
|Bundle options||For best value buy it as part of the Pearl Theme or Stack Framework|
What’s new in v.1.9.0 - July 18, 2019
- Fixed an issue on mobile whereby Multi-Select filters that were selected would not properly show this.
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.2.
- Added HTTPS endpoint for licensing process.
What’s new in v.1.8.5 - June 7, 2019
- Fixed an issue whereby the number of items in the toolbar did not match the number of items in the collection.
- Fixed an error that occured when the Price Navigation Step Calculation option was set to Automatic (equalize product counts).
- Fixed an error that occured on certain configurations when using the Ratings filter.
- Fixed a bug which prevented scrolling on mobile devices.
- Small performance improvements.
What’s new in v.1.8.4 - April 25, 2019
- Fixed an issue where the Slide In filter would overlap with the Sticky Header on certain configurations.
- Added PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer Section.
What’s new in v.1.8.3 - April 3rd, 2019
- Fixed a bug related to the Price filter on the Search Results page.
- Optimized Price slider to remember initial price range.
- Enabled MultiSelect option for Swatch type attributes.
- Fixed an issue on the Search Results page when filtering while Infinite Scroll was enabled. Sometimes, not all products were loaded.
- Added the option for Swatch Attributes to be Fully Opened or Closed.
- Fixed Show More/Less Attribute Options functionality on mobile devices.
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.1.
What’s new in v.1.8.2 - January 24, 2019
- Disabled fields that are not applicable for swatch attribute types in order to avoid confusion.
- Logo overlay fix.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the correct functionality of Layered Navigation when Infinite Scroll was disabled - compatibility fixes.
- Layered Navigation - fixing Sort By mobile filter, this filter was not working correctly with the Free version of this extension, Pro version worked correctly.
- Helpcenter adjustment, removed zendesk iframe and added a simple link to our Support Center in order to avoid any potential conflicts with other admin js added by 3rd party extensions.
- Fix for multiple rewritten ImageFactory classes, rewrite check validity, rewrite checks optimizations.
What’s new in v.1.8.0 - December 8, 2018
- Fixed an error that occured in Magento 2.1.x while checking for an existing category in the registry.
- Fixed a bug where the Mega Menu was not loading on Internet Explorer due to unrecognized function.
- Compatibility adjustments for Magento 2.1.16/2.2.7/2.3.0.
- PHP 7.2 compatibility added.
- As Magento 2.3 comes with major core changes, we have provided a different set of files in order to achieve the best performance on each version.
What’s new in v.1.7.5 - October 24, 2018
- Price slider drag fix on mobile devices.
- Fixed page header and nav-section z-index.
- Fixed bug on category filtering on more than level 3 categories.
- Added compatibility with our newly released WeltPixel Product Labels Extension.
- Added detailed error messages for invalid licenses for an easier identification of the cause.
- License improvements, added *.magento.cloud as a valid test domain for Enterprise Cloud environments. Now both ‘magentosite.cloud’ and ‘magneto.cloud’ can be used for testing purpose with the production domain license.
What’s new in v.1.7.4 - September 25, 2018
- Layerd Navigation Pro - possibility to hide attribute on specific category.
- Hot fix for Magento 2.1.x and WeltPixel Layered Navigation version greater than 1.7.2, category page was broken in M2.1.x when Layered Navigation was enabled.
- Layered Navigation - fixed issue which prevented user to create new attributes when layered Navigation was enabled.
- Layered Navigation scroll bar design adjustments.
- Added compatibility with just released Advance Category Sorting extension by WeltPixel.
- Layered Navigation overlay fix with logo, top links, sticky header.
- Admin menu styling to fit screen size 1366px.
- Fix for production mode with merged JS - missing color pallet display now fixed.
What’s new in v.1.7.3 - August 23, 2018
- New feature: Added search by product ratings. (Pro version)
- New feature: Added Ajax Filter Price Slider functionality. (Pro version)
- Design and documentation improvements.
- License improvements, adding *.magento.cloud as a valid test domain.
What’s new in v.1.7.2 - August 2, 2018
- Added Slide down Layered Navigation Design (Pro version only).
- Added Instant Search Functionality (Pro version only).
- Fixed Navigation overlapping store logo.
- Add data layer impression push to Google Tag Manager on Ajax Filter requests.
- Fixed Non Sticky header menu overlapping in Slide In design.
- Additional compatibility adjustments with WeltPixel Infinite Scroll and Ajax Filter catalog.
- Fixed admin random logout issue.
- Licensing improvements, allowing 3 letter domain as valid domain.
What's new in v.1.7.1 - July 11, 2018
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.5 both Open Source & Commerce Cloud B2B.
- Added domain.test & [any_subdomain].domain.test to the list of valid urls for staging/development environments. Added domain validation with port number included for licensing purpose.
- Added licensing compatibility with Magento B2B.
What’s new in v.1.7.0 - July 10, 2018
- Initial release