Wishlist Magento 2 - Multiple Ajax Wishlist & Share extension.
Demo & User guideBackend Demo User Guide
Create Multiple Wishlists
Ajax Add To Wishlist
Share Wishlist Functionality
Price Alert Notification Functionality
Create Wishlists on the fly
Move items between Wishlists
1 Minute Installation GUI
1 Month included Support
Increase chances of converting by allowing users to compile lists of products into multiple wishlists!
Users can create as many wishlists as they need. This comes in handy for keeping everything neat, tidy and organized!
Once the lists are created, they can easily be shared with friends and family via the Share buttons.
Allow your customers to remain on the same page when adding items to their Wishlist!
Help get your customers from the wishlist to the shopping cart by automatically notifying them of price drops and discounts!
Let your users create new Wishlists while adding items to existing ones, without having to go through the hassle of accessing their account!
Give users maximum freedom when organizing their wishlists by allowing them to move items directly from one Wishlist to the other!
About the Magento 2 Multiple Ajax Wishlist and Share extension.
Help your customers better organize their future purchases with our Magento 2 Wishlist Extension. By allowing them to compile lists of products into multiple wishlists, you increase their chances of converting!
The Multiple Wishlist Extension for Magento 2 offers full flexibility. Customers can create as many wishlist pages as they need. Pages are easy to create, edit, and delete when done. This comes in handy for organizing gift ideas for many people, or furniture planning for several rooms in a home. They can gather ideas, plan, execute, and move on!
With the Magento 2 Multiple Wishlist Extension your customers will be able to customize their lists to best suit their needs. They can organize by activity (running, outdoor, yoga), category (shoes, apparel, electronics, etc), or event (birthdays, holidays, parties). The better lists customers can create, the better their chances of purchase.
Once the lists are created, they can easily be shared with friends and family. The Magento Share Wishlist feature comes in handy when planning gifts for family members or when consulting on a big purchase.
The Magento 2 Ajax Wishlist dramatically improves your customer’s experience by removing friction. Now they can add products to their wishlist or favorite list much smoother. Less time waiting for annoying page reloads means more time planning that big project!
Help get your customers from the wishlist to the shopping cart. Automatically notify them of any upcoming price drops, discounts, or promotions on their selected products. You already know they’re interested, and this could be the final step towards converting them!
Highlights of the Magento 2 Ajax Wishlist and Share extension.Sometimes, you need to make a change.
Give users maximum freedom when organizing their wish lists by allowing them to move items directly from one Wishlist to the other! This results in a seamless organization process for customers who have a lot of products that they want.
Let users be creative organizers.
Users can create as many wish lists as they need. This allows for keeping the products they want to purchase neat, tidy and organized. This will reduce the time they spend searching for products on the store, and will make them more likely to convert. They can organize wish lists by activity, category, event, etc.
When you want too many things, it gets hard to keep track.
We've got a great solution for your customers. With the Multiple Ajax Wishlist and Share extension, your customers can keep close track of their desired products by adding them into separate, organized lists.
Sharing is caring.
Once the wish lists are created, your users can share them with friends, family, followers or anyone else they want via the Share buttons, reducing hassle when shopping for gifts. You can include Share Links for all the most popular Social Media platforms.
Faster loading and less friction.
Using Ajax technology, your customers can add products to their wish lists without refreshing the page or opening a new window. This makes for an overall smoother and less annoying experience.
Keep it smooth.
Customers can create completely new wish lists while adding items to existing ones. This makes it so they don't have to navigate into their account, reducing hassle and friction, while making sure they're able to keep everything organized.
Keep customers up to date with your discounts.
Help customers get from the wish list to the shopping cart by notifying them of price drops and discounts automatically. Discounts are awesome incentives, so making sure users are aware of those when their favorite products are included is crucial!
Features of the Extension.
- Create an unlimited number of wishlists.
- Organize lists by activity, category, or event.
- Easy to share customer wishlists.
- Ajax technology for fast load and less friction.
- Price drop alert.
- Create wishlists on the fly.
- Move items between wishlists.
1 MINUTE INSTALLATION GUI.
Before installing please check the extension compatibility. This extension is currently compatible with the following Magento versions 2.0.X. - 2.4.5. It is recommended to install the extension first on a testing server before you install it on a live (production) server.
Copy the extension files to below paths of your magento 2 instance. If ‘app/code/WeltPixel’ folder is missing, please create it manually:
Copy the installation GUI folder 'weltpixel-extension-installation' in the root of your Magento installation. In some Magento configurations the public root folder may be under 'pub' directory.
In your browser go to www.yourmagentostore.com/weltpixel-extension-installation/ and simply follow the installation steps from the graphical interface, presented in your browser. See the installation video: 1 Minute Module Installation via browser GUI.
Wooohooo! The extension is now installed on your Magento store! Congrats!
If you experienced any issues or limitations with this quick GUI installation, see also SSH Installation below. SSH installation does the same thing but you are required to issue the commands step by step via CLI. Some servers may have high security configurations and may limit the functionality of this GUI Installer.
How to Install via SSH.
Before installing Advanced Wishtlist for Magento 2 store please check the extension compatibility. This extension is currently compatible with the following Magento versions 2.0.X. - 2.4.5. It is recommended to install the extension first on a testing server before you install it on a live (production) server.
Copy the extension files to below paths of your magento 2 instance. If ‘app/code/WeltPixel’ folder is missing, please create it manually:
Access the root of your magento 2 project from command line and run the following commands:
php bin/magento module:enable WeltPixel_Backend --clear-static-content
php bin/magento module:enable WeltPixel_AdvancedWishlist --clear-static-content
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Flush any cache that you might still have enabled on your server or in Magento.
Woohoo, the extension is installed!
How to Upgrade the extension.
- Step 1. Remove extension code under app/code/WeltPixel/AdvancedWishlist before adding the new extension files. The extension may be refactored and old unused files may cause random issues so it's best to only keep the latest version of the files.
- Step 2. Follow normal installation instructions above.
Magento Marketplace Installation.
- If the extension was purchased from the Magento Marketplace, follow the instructions in this article: How to install extension if purchased from the Magento Marketplace
- If asked for a license, follow the steps presented in section 7 of this article: License key for local / staging / development environment. Multi-store licensing.
How to Use the Wishlist Extension.
How to Enable Multiple Wishlist Functionality in Magento?
- Go to WeltPixel > Multiple Ajax Wishlist Settings > Enable Multiple Wishlist > Yes.
- This will allow the creation of multiple Wishlists.
How to Enable Ajax Functionality For Your Magento Wishlist?
- Go to WeltPixel > Multiple Ajax Wishlist Settings > Enable Ajax Wishlist > Yes.
- This will allow the use of Ajax when adding an item to the wishlist.
How to Enable Share Wishlist Functionality in Magento?
- Go to WeltPixel > Multiple Ajax Wishlist Settings > Enable Share Wishlist > Yes.
- This will enable the Wishlist Share buttons to show up on the Wishlist page.
- Head over to the Sharethis website.
- Press on the green "Get Share Buttons" button.
- On the next page, choose the Inline Share Buttons option. This is selected by default.
- Choose the HTML platform.
- Enter an email address and a password.
- Press the green Get the code button.
- Copy the first code you're given, and input it into the Magento Admin.
- You can then continue to your Sharethis dashboard to edit your buttons.
How to Enable Price Alert Functionality in Magento?
- Go to WeltPixel > Multiple Ajax Wishlist Settings > Enable Price Alert > Yes.
- This will enable the Price Alert functionality, which notifies the customer via email when the price of an item in their Wishlist goes down.
Note: In order for this feature to work, you'll need to have a cronjob configured on the server, and specify a valid cron schedule expression in the Cron job Frequency box. You can verify the schedule expression here.
How to Disable Share Options or Price Alert Notifications in Magento?
For each specific Wishlist, your customers will be able to disable Share Options or Price Alert Notifications. These options will show up in the frontend under the Customer Account -> My Wish List, when editing a Wishlist.
Note: These options will only show up if the Share Wishlist and Price Alert functionalities are enabled in the Admin section under the following paths:
WeltPixel > Multiple Ajax Wishlist Settings > Enable Share Wishlist.
Note: If the Share Wishlist functionality is disabled, the Share buttons will be removed, and the people customers have already shared the wishlist with will no longer have access to it.
WeltPixel > Multiple Ajax Wishlist Settings > Enable Price Alert.
How your customers can make use of this functionality:
- On the frontend, the user will need to log in to their account, and head into their Wishlists.
- On the Wishlist page, hover over the desired Wishlist and hit the Edit button.
- The user will be able to change the name of the Wishlist, as well as disable/enable the Share and Price Alert functionalities by setting the Disable Share and Disable Price Alert options to either No or Yes, respectively.
|Compatibility||Magento Open Source, Magento Commerce, Magento Commerce Cloud B2B|
|Magento version||2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3.x, 2.4.0, 2.4.1, 2.4.2, 2.4.3, 2.4.4, 2.4.5, 2.4.6|
|Update frequency||Monthly or each time a new Magento version is released|
|Support period||12 Months Included Support, with options to extend|
|Refund period||30 days, for any reason|
|Updated||Mar 22, 2023|
|Code||100% Open Source Code|
|Bundle options||For best value buy it as part of the Pearl Theme or Stack Framework|
Multiple Ajax Wishlist Change Log.
What’s new in v.1.11.15 - March 22, 2023
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally prevent certain frontend notification messages from being displayed.
- Fixed an error that would sometimes be thrown in the WeltPixel Debugger, depending on various server permissions.
- Added compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.6 and 2.4.5-p2 versions.
What’s new in v.1.11.11 - November 23, 2022
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento Security Patch releases 2.4.5-p1 and 2.4.4-p2.
What’s new in v.1.11.7 - September 1, 2022
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.5 and 2.4.4-p1 versions.
- Updated installation/upgrade scripts to use data patches.
What’s new in v.1.11.1 - April 25, 2022
- Fixed an incorrect licensing message on B2B Magento Enterprise instances which would display when an invalid license was entered.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.4 and 2.3.7-p3 versions as well as PHP 8.1.
What’s new in v.1.10.17 - October 22, 2021
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.3-p1 and 2.3.7-p2 versions.
What’s new in v.1.10.15 - August 31, 2021
- Fixed an issue that prevented the cart from opening when adding a product to the cart from a wishlist.
- Added clarity optimizations to confirmation message after a product is added to the wishlist.
- Minor translation optimizations.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.3, 2.4.2-p2 and 2.3.7-p1 versions.
- Added .localhost as an accepted domain termination for the licensing process.
Version 1.10.11 - July 7, 2021
- Added improvments to the WeltPixel Developer Magento Admin section. Latest Cron Jobs now lists the last 100 executed Cron Jobs.
Version 1.10.9 - May 18, 2021
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.3.7 and 2.4.2-p1 versions.
Version 1.10.7 - March 26, 2021
- Excluded Magento 2.0.x - 2.2.x from new features and fixes starting with this release.
- Adjusted WeltPixel Developer section comments.
Version 1.10.5 - February 12, 2021
- Optimized extension for SEO purposes by removing H1 tags from modal popups.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.2 version.
- Added additional backend versioning verifications.
- Backend code optimizations.
Version 1.10.1 - October 22, 2020
- Code enhancements - Fixed a small typo.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.1 version.
Version 1.10.0 - August 10, 2020
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.0 version.
Version 1.9.8 - July 6, 2020
- Whitelisted domain for Content Security Policies introduced in Magento 2.3.5.
Version 1.9.7 - May 7, 2020
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.5.
- Implemented small Backend performance optimizations.
- Added nxcli.net (Nexcess temporary URL) as a valid domain in the licensing process.
- Added an option in the Developer section to allow for switching Magento's CSP between "report-only" and "restrict".
Version 1.9.6 - April 9, 2020
- Fixed a Backend issue on Magento Commerce whereby the Category Schedule functionality was not working properly.
Version 1.9.5 - March 10, 2020
- Added backend Google reCaptcha compatibility for Magento 2.3.x
Version 1.9.4 - February 5, 2020
- Code enhancements for increased security. Changed User Group info collection method.
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.4.
Version 1.9.2 - November 27, 2019
- Adding items to the Wishlist is now possible from the Recently Viewed Products Bar.
- Added Magento and PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer section.
Version 1.9.1 - October 16, 2019
- Added JS strings escape characters for improved security.
- CSS adjustments.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latst Magento 2.3.3 version.
- Included the WeSupply Toolbox integration extension - Proactive Notifications Email & SMS, Returns & RMA, Store Locator, Delivery Date Estimate, Logistics Analytics, NPS & CSAT score. Get Free on-boarding and launch within 24 hours.
Version 1.9.0 - July 18, 2019
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.2.
- Added HTTPS endpoint for licensing process.
Version 1.8.5 - June 7, 2019
- Added a new functionality which allows for creating new wishlists on the fly.
- Added a new functionality which allows for moving items from one wishlist to another.
- Small performance improvements.
Version 1.8.4 - April 25, 2019
- CSS adjustments.
- Added PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer Section.
Version 1.8.3 - February 28, 2019
- Initial release.