Magento 2 Product Labels Extension - New, Sale, Discount Stickers.
Drawing customer attention has never been easier! The WeltPixel Magento 2 Product Labels - New, Sale, Discount Stickers extension helps you do this by displaying fully customizable labels on Product Pages, Category Pages, and even Magento Product Widgets based on Magento Conditions.
WHAT IS THE MAGENTO 2 PRODUCT LABELS EXTENSION?
Draw customers’ attention with exciting label images and call-to-action texts to increase traffic and conversion rate.
Add product labels and display them in both product images and category pages.
You can add attractive icons and call-to-action texts. For example: "Hot," "New," "Save 20%,” "Low Stock," and more. It is a simple, effective solution for brands to get their customers’ eyes on featured products.
Our Magento 2 product stickers extension allows you to add multiple labels based on predefined rules. You can create them for individual products, all products in a category, discount products, new arrivals, and more. You can even mix these label rules together. We make it easy for you to say goodbye to stock labels and tailor a custom experience for your customers. You can even use special variables to construct dynamic labels instead of boring old static ones!
Highlights of the Magento 2 Product Labels - New, Sale Discount Stickers extension.You can be as picky as you need.
Labels will only show once your very specific conditions are met. The extension uses the default Magento Conditions functionality, so you can set specific rules for displaying the stickers based on Product Attributes such as SKU, Category, etc.
With the Product Labels extension, you can choose to display your cool labels on Category Pages, Product Pages, or even both!
Dynamism via Variables.
The Product Labels extension allows you to construct labels via predefined variables, ensuring a high degree of flexibility when advertising a special promo. For instance, you can use a variable that dynamically calculates the discount percentage of a product on sale and displays it for the customer. You can also make use of the FOMO effect by showing a label that lets the customer know when your discounts are ending!
Product Page Real Estate.
The extension allows you to place your labels in various locations on Product Images, however, it also lets you show those under the Short Description. This way, you can really make use of the space you have on your Product Pages.
On a tight schedule.
Product Labels can be scheduled to display at specific times. You can use this functionality when you've got those sweet promos going on to make sure your customers take notice and avoid spending time removing stickers after the promo periods end!
Positioning is everything.
Find that perfect position to show your sticker on the Product Image! You can choose between 9 different locations to make sure you find that sweet spot.
Freedom of expression.
Labels are hyper-customizable. You can change the color, the text and font size, and even add your own Custom CSS. Apart from that, if you've already got the perfect labels as images, you can upload those instead!
FEATURES OF THE PRODUCT LABELS MAGENTO 2 EXTENSION.
- You can define a product "New" based on the date that individual product is set.
- You can define a product "Sale" based on the sale price that individual product is set.
- Display labels based on product attributes or attribute sets. Ex: 20% off all footwear products. 30% off for all winter boots.
- Display labels based on product category. Ex: 25% off for all products from the category Summer collection.
- Display labels for select holiday special products. Ex: Your 30% off select products for Black Fridays sale.
- Display labels for select products that are excluded from a site-wide sale on product page only.
- Create an unlimited Number of labels and set Priorities for labels to display.
- Our extension helps you create the unlimited number of labels and allow you to set which label to be shown first by setting priority for each label.
- New: Dynamic label construction with variables. Show your customers discount percentages for products with Special Prices or implement the FOMO effect by making it obvious when discounts end.
- Support various positions for labels.
- You can define the position for labels: top-left, top-center, top-right, middle-left, middle-center, middle-right, bottom-left, bottom-center, and bottom-right.
- You can display a text on product label image like SAVE 30%.
- Set the start and end date of every label that you create. This feature is extremely helpful with sales that start or end late night.
- Display each label for a specific customer group. Ex: display special offers for VIP or Wholesaler customers.
|Compatibility||Magento Open Source, Magento Commerce, Magento Commerce Cloud B2B|
|Magento version||2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3.x, 2.4.0, 2.4.1, 2.4.2, 2.4.3, 2.4.4, 2.4.5|
|Updates cost||Free lifetime updates|
|Update frequency||Monthly or each time a new Magento version is released|
|Support period||1 Month Free Support, with options to extend|
|Refund period||30 days, for any reason|
|Updated||November 23, 2022|
|Code||100% Open Source Code|
|Bundle options||For best value buy it as part of the Pearl Theme or Stack Framework|
Product Labels Change Log.
What’s new in v.1.11.11 - November 23, 2022
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the Product Label position to reset to top-left when saving the configuration in the Magento Admin.
- Fixed an error related to PHP 8.1 that was thrown when trying to create a new Product Label on Magento Commerce installations.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento Security Patch releases 2.4.5-p1 and 2.4.4-p2.
What’s new in v.1.11.7 - September 1, 2022
- Fixed an error related to PHP 8.1 that was thrown in some cases when creating a Product Label via the Magento Admin.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Product Label Position Grid from showing in the Label Configuration section.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.5 and 2.4.4-p1 versions.
- Updated installation/upgrade scripts to use data patches.
What’s new in v.1.11.1 - April 25, 2022
- Fixed an incorrect licensing message on B2B Magento Enterprise instances which would display when an invalid license was entered.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.4 and 2.3.7-p3 versions as well as PHP 8.1.
What’s new in v.1.10.17 - October 22, 2021
- New Feature: Added a new functionality that allows for dynamic label construction with variables. Show your customers discount percentages for products with Special Prices or implement the FOMO effect by making it obvious when discounts end. Different combinations are possible and result in conversions going up.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.3-p1 and 2.3.7-p2 versions.
What’s new in v.1.10.15 - August 31, 2021
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.3, 2.4.2-p2 and 2.3.7-p1 versions.
- Added .localhost as an accepted domain termination for the licensing process.
Version 1.10.11 - July 7, 2021
- Fixed an issue that prevented labels from updating on schedule when using the Stock Status Magento Condition.
- Added improvments to the WeltPixel Developer Magento Admin section. Latest Cron Jobs now lists the last 100 executed Cron Jobs.
Version 1.10.9 - May 18, 2021
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.3.7 and 2.4.2-p1 versions.
Version 1.10.7 - March 26, 2021
- New feature: Added an integration with our Owl Carousel module which now allows for displaying Product Labels on Product Carousels, both via widgets and Related/Up-Sell Carousels on Product Pages. Requires the WeltPixel Owl Carousel and Banner Slider extension.
- Fixed an issue which prevented proper functionality with the Stock Condition. Product Labels would not disappear from the frontend when a product went out of stock.
- Fixed a bug that prevented images from being uploaded via the Product Labels Magento Admin configuration.
- Fixed a popup display issue that occurred when deleting a record from the Magento Admin.
- Excluded Magento 2.0.x - 2.2.x from new features and fixes starting with this release.
- Adjusted WeltPixel Developer section comments.
Version 1.10.5 - February 12, 2021
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.2 version.
- Added additional backend versioning verifications.
- Backend module code optimizations.
Version 1.10.1 - October 22, 2020
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.1 version.
Version 1.10.0 - August 10, 2020
- Fixed an error that occurred in certain cases when Product SKUs had quotation marks in them.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.0 version.
Version 1.9.8 - July 6, 2020
- Whitelisted domain for Content Security Policies introduced in Magento 2.3.5.
Version 1.9.7 - May 7, 2020
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.5.
- Implemented small Backend performance optimizations.
- Added nxcli.net (Nexcess temporary URL) as a valid domain in the licensing process.
- Added an option in the Developer section to allow for switching Magento's CSP between "report-only" and "restrict".
Version 1.9.6 - April 9, 2020
- Fixed a bug that caused an error to be thrown when deleting a Product Label from the label grid in the Magento Backend.
- Fixed a Backend issue on Magento Commerce whereby the Category Schedule functionality was not working properly.
Version 1.9.5 - March 10, 2020
- Added backend Google reCaptcha compatibility for Magento 2.3.x
Version 1.9.4 - February 5, 2020
- Code enhancements for increased security. Changed User Group info collection method.
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.4.
Version 1.9.2 - November 27, 2019
- Fixed an issue on the Product Page which caused Product Labels to display under the info area in the Pearl Theme, when the option to move tabs under the info area was enabled, and when the label was configured to display under the Short Description.
- Added Magento and PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer section.
Version 1.9.1 - October 16, 2019
- Added padding for labels introduced after the Short Description.
- Fixed an issue related to Mobile Usability for Product Labels (Google Search Console).
- Confirmed compatibility with the latst Magento 2.3.3 version.
- Included the WeSupply Toolbox integration extension - Proactive Notifications Email & SMS, Returns & RMA, Store Locator, Delivery Date Estimate, Logistics Analytics, NPS & CSAT score. Get Free on-boarding and launch within 24 hours.
Version 1.9.0 - July 18, 2019
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.2.
- Added HTTPS endpoint for licensing process.
Version 1.8.5 - June 7, 2019
- Introduced a new functionality which allows for positioning Product Labels under the Short Description.
- Fixed a sorting issue that occured when labels were positioned in the same location on the product image.
- Fixed an bug whereby Product Labels were not appearing on Category Pages.
- Fixed a console error that was displayed on the Product Page.
- Small performance improvements.
Version 1.8.4 - April 25, 2019
- Added PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer Section.
Version 1.8.3 - April 3rd, 2019
- CSS adjustments.
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.1.
Version 1.8.2 - January 24, 2019
- Fixed an issue related to Magento 2.3. Upload image JS error does not occur anymore.
- Helpcenter adjustment, removed Zendesk iframe and added a simple link to our Support Center in order to avoid any potential conflicts with other admin js added by 3rd party extensions.
- Fix for multiple rewritten ImageFactory classes, rewrite check validity, rewrite checks optimizations.
Version 1.8.0 - December 8, 2018
- Fixed an issue related to product namespace paramater which was throwing an error when using Rest API.
- Compatibility adjustments for Magento 2.1.16/2.2.7/2.3.0.
- PHP 7.2 compatibility added.
- As Magento 2.3 comes with major core changes, we have provided a different set of files in order to achieve the best performance on each version.
Version 1.7.4 - October 19, 2018
- Initial release