Magento 2 User Profile.
Add a social element to your website with the WeltPixel Magento 2 User Profile extension, which allows your customers to become influencers on your website and increase the significance of their reviews by attributing their profile to it. The extension also integrates with the Magento 2 Advanced Wishlist and Share module, which means users can share their wishlists for others to see!
Demo & User guideFrontend Demo Backend Demo User Guide
Turn your customers into influencers and give your store a human touch with public user profiles!
Let your users stay up to date with their friends' activities on your store!
Users can create and share their public wishlists with others by displaying them on their profile. Your customers can also browse profiles for great shopping ideas and inspiration!
Customers want reviews written by humans - so show them yours are. By building your customers' trust in the reviewer you increase their chances of purchasing!
What is the Magento 2 User Profile Extension?
Why do you need this extension?
Because all reviews are not equal. Some customers are more knowledgeable than others, and understanding who is giving the review can make or break a potential sale.
Our extension adds a social element to your website by giving each user a chance to create a unique profile complete with bio, age, gender, skill level, and more. It compiles all Magento 2 customer reviews that they’ve left on your products in one (easy to find) place for others to find.
The Magento 2 User Profile Extension also helps the customer create wishlist collections that can be publicly shared with other users. Create collections for different events, family members, or activity type.
Our extension helps you get the most out of your hard earned product reviews by turning your customers into influencers! By enabling them to become trust resources for each other you increase sales and everybody’s happy.
Highlights of the Magento 2 User Profile extension.Allow your customers to express themselves on your store.
The User Profile extension has the potential of bringing awesome elements from Social Media platforms to your own store, such as uploading their own profile pictures and covers. There's no better way to make them feel at home!
Nothing beats creativity and honesty.
The most trusted reviews are always the ones that can put a face behind the text. The User Profile lets your customers write their own biographies, which can be shown next to the reviews they post. This increases the weight of the reviews, and subsequently your conversions.
When you want something, so do other people.
By seamlessly integrating with our Advanced Wishlist extension, your customers can create collections of items, which they can then share publicly on their profiles. Other customers can then turn to these for shopping inspiration!
Put a face to a review!
Customers want reviews written by humans - so show them yours are. By building your customer's trust in the reviewer you increase their chances of purchasing!
Features of the Magento 2 User Profile Extension.
- Use customer reviews to boost conversion by giving each user a unique profile.
- User Profile can contain bio, age, gender, and more, as well as a compilation of all previous reviews.
- Allows customers to create multiple wishlist collections that can be publicly shared.
- Modern, responsive design and clean aesthetic.
- Integration with the Social Login extension.
|Compatibility||Magento Open Source, Magento Commerce, Magento Commerce Cloud B2B|
|Magento version||2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3.x, 2.4.0, 2.4.1, 2.4.2, 2.4.3, 2.4.4, 2.4.5, 2.4.6|
|Update frequency||Monthly or each time a new Magento version is released|
|Support period||12 Months Included Support, with options to extend|
|Refund period||30 days, for any reason|
|Updated||Mar 22, 2023|
|Code||100% Open Source Code|
|Bundle options||For best value buy it as part of the Pearl Theme or Stack Framework|
User Profile Change Log.
What’s new in v.1.11.15 - March 22, 2023
- Fixed an error that would sometimes be thrown in the WeltPixel Debugger, depending on various server permissions.
- Added compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.6 and 2.4.5-p2 versions.
What’s new in v.1.11.11 - November 23, 2022
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento Security Patch releases 2.4.5-p1 and 2.4.4-p2.
What’s new in v.1.11.7 - September 1, 2022
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.5 and 2.4.4-p1 versions.
- Updated installation/upgrade scripts to use data patches.
What’s new in v.1.11.1 - April 25, 2022
- Added improvements to Date Picker styling.
- Fixed an incorrect licensing message on B2B Magento Enterprise instances which would display when an invalid license was entered.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.4 and 2.3.7-p3 versions as well as PHP 8.1.
What’s new in v.1.10.17 - October 22, 2021
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.3-p1 and 2.3.7-p2 versions.
What’s new in v.1.10.15 - August 31, 2021
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.3, 2.4.2-p2 and 2.3.7-p1 versions.
- Added .localhost as an accepted domain termination for the licensing process.
Version 1.10.11 - July 7, 2021
- Added improvments to the WeltPixel Developer Magento Admin section. Latest Cron Jobs now lists the last 100 executed Cron Jobs.
Version 1.10.9 - May 18, 2021
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.3.7 and 2.4.2-p1 versions.
Version 1.10.7 - March 26, 2021
- Added a new Magento Admin comment for the inline User Profile edit functionality.
- Excluded Magento 2.0.x - 2.2.x from new features and fixes starting with this release.
- Adjusted WeltPixel Developer section comments.
Version 1.10.5 - February 12, 2021
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.2 version.
- Added additional backend versioning verifications.
- Backend module code optimizations.
Version 1.10.1 - October 22, 2020
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.1 version.
Version 1.10.0 - August 10, 2020
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.0 version.
Version 1.9.8 - July 6, 2020
- Whitelisted domain for Content Security Policies introduced in Magento 2.3.5.
Version 1.9.7 - May 7, 2020
- AConfirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.5.
- Implemented small Backend performance optimizations.
- Added nxcli.net (Nexcess temporary URL) as a valid domain in the licensing process.
- Added an option in the Developer section to allow for switching Magento's CSP between "report-only" and "restrict".
Version 1.9.6 - April 9, 2020
- Added a patch for jQuery UI (Magento 2.3.0 - 2.3.2).
- Removed Crop and Rotate functionality for images uploaded via Inline Edit.
- Fixed a Backend issue on Magento Commerce whereby the Category Schedule functionality was not working properly.
Version 1.9.5 - March 10, 2020
- Added backend Google reCaptcha compatibility for Magento 2.3.x
Version 1.9.4 - February 5, 2020
- Code enhancements for increased security. Changed User Group info collection method.
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.4.
Version 1.9.2 - November 27, 2019
- Added Magento and PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer section.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latst Magento 2.3.3 version.
Version 1.9.1 - October 16, 2019
- Added the possibility to edit wishlists directly from the User Profile.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latst Magento 2.3.3 version.
- Included the WeSupply Toolbox integration extension - Proactive Notifications Email & SMS, Returns & RMA, Store Locator, Delivery Date Estimate, Logistics Analytics, NPS & CSAT score. Get Free on-boarding and launch within 24 hours.
Version 1.9.0 - July 18, 2019
- Implemented font optimizations for increased performance.
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.2.
- Added HTTPS endpoint for licensing process.
Version 1.8.5 - June 7, 2019
- Integrated Social Login with the User Profile extension. If the integration is enabled, Signing Up with Social Login creates a profile.
- Small performance improvements.
Version 1.8.4 - April 25, 2019
- Fixed an bug whereby Reviews in the User Profile were not displayed correctly.
- Added PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer Section.
Version 1.8.3 - April 3rd, 2019
- Initial release.