Responsive Newsletter Popup
COLLECT YOUR VISITORS EMAILS TODAY!
The Newsletter Popup box will boost your email list! The plugin displays a pop-up box with customizable content. Drawing your visitor's attention
- Fully Responsive
- Display your best offers
- Making people share your store
- Get more subscribers to your newsletter
CUSTOMIZE HOW YOUR CUSTOMERS INTERACT WITH THE BOX!
- Display on all pages or choose only on homepage
- Display on mobile or just on desktop
- Display the box after X pages visited and Y seconds spent on the page
- 1. Go to System -> Configuration -> WeltPixel Extensions -> Newsletter Popup
2. You can customize the extension by completing the fields listed below:
- Enable Newsletter: Enable / Disable extension
- Display Mode: All pages / Just home page
- Display on mobile: Yes / No
- Display after visited pages: [ value] - the popup will be displayed after this number of visited pages
- Wait this seconds to display: [ value] - the popup will be displayed after this umber of seconds on the page
- Displayed Static Block: Please select the static block
- Popup Lifetime: [value] in days
- Disable newsletter popup: When Close button is clicked, When Close button is clicked or Clicked outside of the box
- How to add social icons: Social icons are not included in our weltpixel_newsletter block. If you want to add social icons all you need to do is edit the static block or select a static block of your own.
How to Install the Extension:
- Before installing WeltPixel Newsletter Popup Extension on a Magento Store please check the theme compatibility. This extension is currently compatible with the following Magento versions: 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 1.9.2.X, 1.9.3.X. It is recommended to install the theme first on a testing server before you install it on a live (production) server.
- Disable Magento Cache -> System -> Cache Management -> Select all and hit disable
- Disable compilation -> System -> Tools -> Compilation
Note: !After installing the extension all the above can be re-enabled
If any of the base theme file was modified, please remove all changes that you made.
Weltpixel Newsletter Popup Extension is built as a design package that relies on the "base" Magento theme.
Magento "base" theme should never be modified! Any modification can break the Extension functionality. All modifications should be made as a custom sub-theme
Upload the content from Extension Files into the root of your Magento installation via an FTP client.
This process will not overwrite any file that you might have on your server, it will only merge them!
Enable the Extension!
Go to System -> Configuration -> WeltPixel Extensions -> Newsletter Popup and set Enable Newsletter.
Flush any cache that you might still have enabled on your server or in Magento.