Terms and Conditions
WeltPixel is the copyright holder of all software sold on this site. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any products without WeltPixel’s permission, is strictly prohibited. You are not allowed to use any part of our code in whole or part of any other software or product or website.
By purchasing a WeltPixel product:
- Customer will receive source code open 100%.
This Agreement gives you the right to use only one copy of the Software on one Magento installation solely for your own personal or business use, subject to all other terms of this Agreement. The software can be used with multiple store views / domains associated with the same Magento installation. A separate License should be purchased for each new Software installation on a new Magento environment. Any distribution of the Software without our consent, including noncommercial distribution is regarded as violation of this Agreement and entails liability, according to the current law.
- You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone. You may not place the Software on a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet for distribution purposes.
WeltPixel will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) caused to you, your information and your business arising out of the use or inability to use this Software.
- WeltPixel is not liable for prosecution arising from use of the Software against law or for any illegal use.
- WeltPixel reserves the right to change this license agreement at any time and impose its clauses at any given time.
- WeltPixel Software is designed to work with a specific Magento edition. Customer can't use Software with on any other Magento edition except the one specified during the purchase process. WeltPixel does not provide with extension support in case of incorrect edition usage.
- You are allowed to customize our products to fit with your using purpose.
Support and Bug fixing
WeltPixel provides regular product updates that contain adding new features, fixes for reported issues and compatibility with latest Magento releases. Customers who purchased a product from WeltPixel store will get the updated versions by logging in our store under My account > My Downloadable Products.
WeltPixel offers free 90 days support and lifetime free updates for all software sold on this site. Customers can report bugs found in provided software. WeltPixel will solve reported bugs according to internal development plan.
WeltPixel can’t solve any possible issues with provided software, and will first focus on issues reported by majority.
WeltPixel can limit the support offered for it's products if client hosting services are not meeting Magento minimum requirements.
- Please, make sure that you’ve studied the product manual and referred to the knowledgebase before submitting a support ticket.
- We recommend you to provide your site URL, Magento, SSH and FTP accesses when submitting a technical support ticket. This makes us easier to resolve your problem as soon as possible
- We cannot take any responsibility for damages caused by crucial information leaks. So we highly recommend you to change your Magento admin, SSH and FTP accounts credentials before sending them to us and to change those details back after your issue had been resolved.
- Support requests are being processed on business days from 6AM to 3PM (GMT 0.0) in the order they were received. Please note that most of them are handled within 24h – 48h, but sometimes (in very rare and complicated cases) you will have to wait 5-7 business days for our response.
Extent of Our Support
- We only cover support for our themes and extensions, and cannot provide general support on Magento or third-party plugins.
- We understand that there is a fine line between what is considered to be support and customization.
- Though we will try to help you with any type of requests (including customization that requires only a couple lines of code changing), you must understand that we cannot provide extensive help in terms of modifications.
- Moreover, technical support will always take priority over modification/customization requests.
What We Can’t Help You With
- Magento general support/how to's (please, use Magento forums for that).
- Complex individual server-side issues.
- Third-party plugins and any other things that are not related to our products directly.
- We have always provided timely, efficient and Premium Class Customer Support. But it is clear that some people abuse this service. Put time and thought into what you would like to inquire and do not ask every question that comes to mind without trying to find the answer.
- Please do not request for complex customization. You can consider using our custom development services instead, details HERE
- Remember, we do our best to help!
30 Days Money Back Guarantee for all WeltPixel themes and extensions
- All customers can request a refund during 30 days after purchase of our software, if customer think that our software is not suitable for any reason. To get the refund please contact us. All refund requests submitted after 30 days are not accepted.
- To request a refund, customer must remove all copies of our software from its store, servers, computers, email, etc and confirm by email such removal. After receiving a request we will process the refund within 2 business days.
Are services refundable?
- No, we cannot refund any services because we incur a cost to perform the service, cost of installation and customization services are not refundable.
Please note that these Terms and Conditions may change from time to time. WeltPixel reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Regardless, we will post any Terms and Conditions changes on this page and, if the changes are significant, we will provide a more prominent notice.
Weltpixel will deliver the invoice for the purchased goods or services via email.