Magento 2 Enhanced Quick Cart.
About Quickcart for Magento 2.
This extensions takes the mini cart to a whole new level. The modern responsive design combined with conversion oriented features offers the customer the ultimate shopping experience by allowing cart summary review in one glance without leaving the shopping page.
The checkout steps are reduced to minimum and conversion rate is improved as the user goes directly to checkout without the need to visit the cart page.
Features of the Extension.
- Improve the shopping experience by reducing the number of steps necessary for checkout.
- Easily preview your cart summary.
- Designed to improve conversions.
- Modern responsive design.
- Easily customize design from admin options, no coding needed.
How to Install the Extension:
Before installing Quick Cart Extension on a Magento 2 store please check the extension compatibility. This extension is currently compatible with the following Magento versions 2.0.X. - 2.3.0. It is recommended to install the extension first on a testing server before you install it on a live (production) server.
Copy the extension files to below paths of your magento 2 instance. If ‘app/code/WeltPixel’ folder is missing, please create it manually:
Access the root of your magento 2 project from command line and run the following commands:
php bin/magento module:enable WeltPixel_Backend --clear-static-content
php bin/magento module:enable WeltPixel_QuickCart --clear-static-content
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Flush any cache that you might still have enabled on your server or in Magento.
Woohoo, the extension is installed!
Configure Quick Cart on your store in just 1 minute.
- Go to Admin > WeltPixel > Quick Cart > Quick Cart Settings
- You can enable the extension:
- Enable - [ Yes / No ] Enable / Disable Quick Cart on your store
- Open Quick Cart after items is added - [ Yes / No ] Opens the Quick Cart each time an item is added to the cart
Quick Cart Header
- Height - Set the height of Quick Cart header [ in px ]
- Background Color - Set background color for Quick Cart Header
- Text Color - Set text color on Quick Cart header
Quick Cart Footer
- Subtotal Background Color - Set background color for Quick Cart Subtotal section
- Subtotal Text color - Set text color on Quick Cart Subtotal section
What’s new in v.1.8.0 - December 8, 2018
- Compatibility adjustments for Magento 2.1.16/2.2.7/2.3.0.
- PHP 7.2 compatibility added.
- As Magento 2.3 comes with major core changes, we have provided a different set of files in order to achieve the best performance on each version.
What’s new in v.1.7.5 - October 24, 2018
- Fixed render of special characters in quick cart.
- Small optimizations for IE11 browser.
- Added detailed error messages for invalid licenses for an easier identification of the cause.
- License improvements, added *.magento.cloud as a valid test domain for Enterprise Cloud environments. Now both ‘magentosite.cloud’ and ‘magneto.cloud’ can be used for testing purpose with the production domain license.
What’s new in v.1.7.4 - September 25, 2018
- Admin menu styling to fit screen size 1366px.
- Fix for production mode with merged JS - missing color pallet display now fixed.
What’s new in v.1.7.3 - August 23, 2018
- Incorrect css removed, adding proper button height.
- License improvements, adding *.magento.cloud as a valid test domain.
What’s new in v.1.7.2 - August 2, 2018
- Fixed quick cart pushing page content on safari browser.
- Fixed admin random logout issue.
- Licensing improvements, allowing 3 letter domain as valid domain.
What's new in v.1.7.1 - July 11, 2018
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.5 both Open Source & Commerce Cloud B2B.
- Added domain.test & [any_subdomain].domain.test to the list of valid urls for staging/development environments. Added domain validation with port number included for licensing purpose.
- Added licensing compatibility with Magento B2B.
What’s new in v.1.7.0 - July 5, 2018
- Added option to enable/disable WeltPixel admin notifications.
- Show store and server related information under debugging tab: Magento Mode, Magento Edition, Server User, Magento Installation Path, Current server time, Latest cron jobs.
- Added licensing, license key needs to be generated under weltpixel.com account for purchased product, based on domain name and added under your magento installation.
What’s new in v.1.6.4 - May 16, 2018
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.4, logger broken reference fix, changed to rewrite from plugin.
- System log broken reference error fixes.
- Quick Cart overlapping fix for search and header v4 mobile logo when used with Pearl Theme.
What’s new in version 1.6.0 - March 1st, 2018
Fixed animation issue on safari browser.
What’s new in version 1.5.8 - January 12, 2018
- Added version control for installed WeltPixel modules, including latest version check.
- Fixed cart quantity increments.
What’s new in version 1.5.7 - December 14, 2017
- Added Support Center functionality in Magento Admin.
- Added Debugger functionality, checks for rewrites and points potential issues.
- Admin module name changes.
What’s new in version 1.5.3 - September 20, 2017
- Stoped initializing quick cart js if module is disabled.
- Removed on the fly .less generation and added store view related css style directly in .phtml template in order to avoid settings not applying in store-front.
What’s new in version 1.0.2 - May 16, 2017
- Added translations files under /i18n/en_US.csv.
- Fixed Quick Cart button for first item remove from cart.
Rearranged bottom quick cart buttons.
Initial release version 1.0.1 - April 05, 2017