Magento 2 Product Reviews Extension | Ratings Extension - WeltPixel.
A whopping 72% of users take action after seeing a positive review, which means that showcasing your best-reviewed products is crucial to securing conversions. With the WeltPixel Magento 2 Product Reviews & Rating Widget, you can bring your reviews into the spotlight anywhere on your store and increase customer trust in your products.
WHAT IS THE MAGENTO 2 PRODUCT REVIEWS & RATING WIDGET EXTENSION?
Don’t limit yourself to product pages! Our Magento reviews and ratings widget extension allows you to easily add customer reviews to any page. We provide simple yet powerful functionality that is applicable to single product presentation pages, blocks, category pages, and look books.
It’s easy to edit the desired page or block from your Magento Admin. Simply click Insert Widget then Product Reviews Widget. Select the item from your product list and and the review section from the selected product is added to your page! We strive to make effective, easy to use extensions for Magento, and this is no different.
The Magento 2 Product Reviews & Rating Widget Extension adds a review section, as well as a review form. This lets users submit directly from the presentation page - no need to visit the specific product page. If you’re wondering how to get product reviews in Magento to grow, start by making it easy for the customer!
Highlights of the Magento 2 Reviews & Ratings Widget extension.Show off your Reviews on more than just Product Pages.
The Product Reviews Widget extension allows you to insert the reviews for specific products on Category and CMS Pages (such as the Home Page). This'll let you show off your best products to your customers, and increase their trust before they even get to the Product Page! Not only that, but it's also responsive, so you can treat your mobile viewers as well.
FEATURES OF THE MAGENTO 2 PRODUCT REVIEWS & RATING WIDGET EXTENSION.
- Reviews Listing and Form widget type - This widget type lets you place the Magento Reviews section, including the ability for users to submit their reviews on any page type without having to worry about Product Page Layout restrictions.
- NEW: Review Summary Widget type - This widget type allows you to display the Review Summary (number of reviews and stars), as well as the "Leave a Review" link for specific products anywhere on the store.
- Create look books & add product reviews to increase your conversion rate.
- Create beautiful presentation pages & include user opinions to encourage purchases.
- Build single product pages with Magento default reviews without product page layout restrictions.
- Display Product Reviews in a carousel (Requires the Magento 2 Owl Carousel and Banner Slider extension)
- 1 minute configuration.
- Easy installation.
- Constantly updated.
|Compatibility||Magento Open Source, Magento Commerce, Magento Commerce Cloud B2B|
|Magento version||2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3.x, 2.4.0, 2.4.1, 2.4.2, 2.4.3, 2.4.4, 2.4.5, 2.4.6|
|Update frequency||Monthly or each time a new Magento version is released|
|Support period||12 Months Included Support, with options to extend|
|Refund period||30 days, for any reason|
|Updated||Jun 28, 2023|
|Code||100% Open Source Code|
|Bundle options||For best value buy it as part of the Pearl Theme or Stack Framework|
Reviews Widget Change Log.
What’s new in v.1.11.17 - June 28, 2023
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento Security Patch releases 2.4.6-p1, 2.4.5-p3 and 2.4.4-p4.
- Fixed an error related to PHP 8.2 that would show when accessing the WeltPixel Debugger.
- Added .localdev as a universally accepted licensing domain.
What’s new in v.1.11.15 - March 22, 2023
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally prevent certain frontend notification messages from being displayed.
- Fixed an error that would sometimes be thrown in the WeltPixel Debugger, depending on various server permissions.
- Added compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.6 and 2.4.5-p2 versions.
What’s new in v.1.11.11 - November 23, 2022
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento Security Patch releases 2.4.5-p1 and 2.4.4-p2.
What’s new in v.1.11.7 - September 1, 2022
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.5 and 2.4.4-p1 versions.
- Updated installation/upgrade scripts to use data patches.
What’s new in v.1.11.1 - April 25, 2022
- Fixed an incorrect licensing message on B2B Magento Enterprise instances which would display when an invalid license was entered.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.4 and 2.3.7-p3 versions as well as PHP 8.1.
What’s new in v.1.10.17 - October 22, 2021
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.3-p1 and 2.3.7-p2 versions.
What’s new in v.1.10.15 - August 31, 2021
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.3, 2.4.2-p2 and 2.3.7-p1 versions.
- Added .localhost as an accepted domain termination for the licensing process.
Version 1.10.11 - July 7, 2021
- Added improvments to the WeltPixel Developer Magento Admin section. Latest Cron Jobs now lists the last 100 executed Cron Jobs.
Version 1.10.9 - May 18, 2021
- New Feature: Added a new widget template which allows for displaying a Reviews Summary (review stars + number of reviews) for speficic products anywhere on the page.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.3.7 and 2.4.2-p1 versions.
Version 1.10.7 - March 26, 2021
- Excluded Magento 2.0.x - 2.2.x from new features and fixes starting with this release.
- Adjusted WeltPixel Developer section comments.
Version 1.10.5 - February 12, 2021
- Added new Prev/Next design options and transition speed options when using the CMS Reviews Widget with the OWL Carousel extension (Requires the PRO version of the OWL Carousel and Banner Slider extension).
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.2 version.
- Added additional backend versioning verifications.
- Backend module code optimizations.
Version 1.10.1 - October 22, 2020
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.1 version.
Version 1.10.0 - August 10, 2020
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.0 version.
Version 1.9.8 - July 6, 2020
- New Feature: Added the possibility of displaying product reviews in a carousel. Requires the Owl Carousel extension to be installed and configured.
- Whitelisted domain for Content Security Policies introduced in Magento 2.3.5.
Version 1.9.7 - May 7, 2020
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.5.
- Implemented small Backend performance optimizations.
- Added nxcli.net (Nexcess temporary URL) as a valid domain in the licensing process.
- Added an option in the Developer section to allow for switching Magento's CSP between "report-only" and "restrict".
Version 1.9.6 - April 9, 2020
- Fixed a Backend issue on Magento Commerce whereby the Category Schedule functionality was not working properly.
Version 1.9.5 - March 10, 2020
- Added backend Google reCaptcha compatibility for Magento 2.3.x
Version 1.9.4 - February 5, 2020
- Code enhancements for increased security. Changed User Group info collection method.
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.4.
Version 1.9.2 - November 27, 2019
- Added Magento and PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer section.
Version 1.9.1 - October 16, 2019
- Confirmed compatibility with the latst Magento 2.3.3 version.
- Included the WeSupply Toolbox integration extension - Proactive Notifications Email & SMS, Returns & RMA, Store Locator, Delivery Date Estimate, Logistics Analytics, NPS & CSAT score. Get Free on-boarding and launch within 24 hours.
Version 1.9.0 - July 18, 2019
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.2.
- Added HTTPS endpoint for licensing process.
Version 1.8.5 - June 7, 2019
- Small performance improvements.
Version 1.8.4 - April 25, 2019
- Added PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer Section.
Version 1.8.3 - April 3rd, 2019
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.1.
Version 1.8.2 - January 24, 2019
- Helpcenter adjustment, removed zendesk iframe and added a simple link to our Support Center in order to avoid any potential conflicts with other admin js added by 3rd party extensions.
- Fix for multiple rewritten ImageFactory classes, rewrite check validity, rewrite checks optimizations.
Version 1.8.0 - December 8, 2018
- Fixed an issue related to product namespace paramater which was throwing an error when using Rest API.
- Compatibility adjustments for Magento 2.1.16/2.2.7/2.3.0.
- PHP 7.2 compatibility added.
- As Magento 2.3 comes with major core changes, we have provided a different set of files in order to achieve the best performance on each version.
Version 1.7.5 - October 24, 2018
- Added detailed error messages for invalid licenses for an easier identification of the cause.
- License improvements, added *.magento.cloud as a valid test domain for Enterprise Cloud environments. Now both ‘magentosite.cloud’ and ‘magneto.cloud’ can be used for testing purpose with the production domain license.
Version 1.7.4 - September 25, 2018
- Admin menu styling to fit screen size 1366px.
- Fix for production mode with merged JS - missing color pallet display now fixed.
Version 1.7.3 - August 23, 2018
- License improvements, adding *.magento.cloud as a valid test domain.
Version 1.7.2 - August 2, 2018
- Fixed admin random logout issue.
- Licensing improvements, allowing 3 letter domain as valid domain.
What's new in v.1.7.1 - July 11, 2018
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.5 both Open Source & Commerce Cloud B2B.
- Added domain.test & [any_subdomain].domain.test to the list of valid urls for staging/development environments. Added domain validation with port number included for licensing purpose.
- Added licensing compatibility with Magento B2B.
Version 1.7.0 - July 5, 2018
- Added option to enable/disable WeltPixel admin notifications.
- Show store and server related information under debugging tab: Magento Mode, Magento Edition, Server User, Magento Installation Path, Current server time, Latest cron jobs.
- Added licensing, license key needs to be generated under weltpixel.com account for purchased product, based on domain name and added under your magento installation.
Version 1.6.4 - May 16, 2018
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.4, logger broken reference fix, changed to rewrite from plugin.
Version 1.5.8 - January 12, 2018
- Added version control for installed WeltPixel modules, including latest version check.
Version 1.5.7 - December 14, 2017
- Added Support Center functionality in Magento Admin.
- Added Debugger functionality, checks for rewrites and points potential issues.
- Console error issue fix.
- Adding template for supporting Magneto 2.2 as well as maintaining older magento versions.
Version 1.5.3 - September 20, 2017
- Checked compatibility with Magento 2.2 and PHP7.1 - all ok, updated composer.
Version 1.0.0 - May 12, 2017
- Initial release