Magento 2 Lazy Load Images & Products.
What is the Lazy Load Products and Images For Magento 2 extension?
Lazy Loading Enhanced for Magento 2 highly improves the page loading time by only loading page and product images as the user scrolls down the page. Fully integrated with default Magento 2 functionality, lazy loading is applied to listing pages, search pages, product pages, including related, up sell and cross sell products.
Easy to enhance functionality to any custom image in the store.
In addition lazy loading functionality can be easily enhanced and applied to any image in the store by simply adding the class “lazy” to the image element, as explained in documentation.
Easy to set up without technical skills
High speed and performance ensure a smooth user experience, better conversion and improved SEO score. After installing the extension, is it enough to Enable it from Magento Admin as it is integrated out of the box with Magento 2 product structure.
Highlights of the Magento 2 Lazy Loading extension.Lazy Loading on Category Pages.
Optimize your Page Speed and loading time with the Lazy Loading extension on your Category Pages. You can even set a Custom Loader via the extension settings!
Lazy Loading on CMS Pages.
Lazy Loading can even be applied to images on your CMS Pages! Choose between using a Custom Loader, or a beautiful fade effect!
Features of the Extension.
- Start Loading Early - PRO version only.
- Control the Lazy Load animation speed - PRO version only.
- Upload custom placeholder image for Lazy Load spinner - PRO version only.
- Better page loading time.
- Integrates out of the box with Magento 2 listing pages, search pages & product pages.
- Easy to enhance functionality to any custom image in the store.
- Smooth user experience.
- Improved conversions generated by improved page speed.
- SEO friendly, images can be indexed by search engines.
- Easy to install and use, light quality code.
|Compatibility||Magento Open Source, Magento Commerce, Magento Commerce Cloud B2B|
|Magento version||2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3.x, 2.4.0, 2.4.1, 2.4.2, 2.4.3, 2.4.4|
|Updates cost||Free lifetime updates|
|Update frequency||Monthly or each time a new Magento version is released|
|Support period||1 Month Free Support, with options to extend|
|Refund period||30 days, for any reason|
|Updated||April 25, 2022|
|Code||100% Open Source Code|
|Bundle options||For best value buy it as part of the Pearl Theme or Stack Framework|
Lazy Loading Change Log.
What’s new in v.1.11.1 - April, 2022
- Fixed an incorrect licensing message on B2B Magento Enterprise instances which would display when an invalid license was entered.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.4 and 2.3.7-p3 versions as well as PHP 8.1.
What’s new in v.1.10.17 - October 22, 2021
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.3-p1 and 2.3.7-p2 versions.
What’s new in v.1.10.15 - August 31, 2021
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.3, 2.4.2-p2 and 2.3.7-p1 versions.
- Added .localhost as an accepted domain termination for the licensing process.
Version 1.10.11 - July 7, 2021
- Added improvments to the WeltPixel Developer Magento Admin section. Latest Cron Jobs now lists the last 100 executed Cron Jobs.
Version 1.10.9 - May 18, 2021
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.3.7 and 2.4.2-p1 versions.
Version 1.10.7 - March 26, 2021
- Excluded Magento 2.0.x - 2.2.x from new features and fixes starting with this release.
- Adjusted WeltPixel Developer section comments.
Version 1.10.5 - February 12, 2021
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.2 version.
- Added additional backend versioning verifications.
- Backend module code optimizations.
Version 1.10.1 - October 22, 2020
- Fixed an issue related to image rendering on Magento 2.4.x.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.1 version.
Version 1.10.0 - August 10, 2020
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.0 version.
Version 1.9.8 - July 6, 2020
- Whitelisted domain for Content Security Policies introduced in Magento 2.3.5.
Version 1.9.7 - May 7, 2020
- Added the possibility of using Lazy Loading on Instagram Feeds (requires the Instagram Feed Widget extension).
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.5.
- Implemented small Backend performance optimizations.
- Added nxcli.net (Nexcess temporary URL) as a valid domain in the licensing process.
- Added an option in the Developer section to allow for switching Magento's CSP between "report-only" and "restrict".
Version 1.9.6 - April 9, 2020
- Code cleanup: removed a few duplicated functions.
- Fixed a Backend issue on Magento Commerce whereby the Category Schedule functionality was not working properly.
Version 1.9.5 - March 10, 2020
- Fixed a small incomatibility with Ajax Infinte Scroll that caused images to become small when switching pages.
- Added backend Google reCaptcha compatibility for Magento 2.3.x
Version 1.9.4 - February 5, 2020
- Code enhancements for increased security. Changed User Group info collection method.
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.4.
Version 1.9.3 - January 10, 2019
- Released the PRO version of this extension, with 3 new features:
- Start Loading Early
- Animation Effect Speed
- Custom Loading Placeholder
Version 1.9.2 - November 27, 2019
- Added Magento and PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer section.
Version 1.9.1 - October 16, 2019
- Confirmed compatibility with the latst Magento 2.3.3 version.
- Included the WeSupply Toolbox integration extension - Proactive Notifications Email & SMS, Returns & RMA, Store Locator, Delivery Date Estimate, Logistics Analytics, NPS & CSAT score. Get Free on-boarding and launch within 24 hours.
Version 1.9.0 - July 18, 2019
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.2.
- Added HTTPS endpoint for licensing process.
Version 1.8.5 - June 7, 2019
- Small performance improvements.
Version 1.8.4 - April 25, 2019
- Added PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer Section.
Version 1.8.3 - April 3rd, 2019
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.1.
Version 1.8.2 - January 24, 2019
- Helpcenter adjustment, removed zendesk iframe and added a simple link to our Support Center in order to avoid any potential conflicts with other admin js added by 3rd party extensions.
- Fix for multiple rewritten ImageFactory classes, rewrite check validity, rewrite checks optimizations.
Version 1.8.0 - December 8, 2018
- Compatibility adjustments for Magento 2.1.16/2.2.7/2.3.0.
- PHP 7.2 compatibility added.
- As Magento 2.3 comes with major core changes, we have provided a different set of files in order to achieve the best performance on each version.
Version 1.7.5 - October 24, 2018
- Added detailed error messages for invalid licenses for an easier identification of the cause.
- License improvements, added *.magento.cloud as a valid test domain for Enterprise Cloud environments. Now both ‘magentosite.cloud’ and ‘magneto.cloud’ can be used for testing purpose with the production domain license.
Version 1.7.4 - September 25, 2018
- Fixed bundle js error / production mode.
- Fix for wishlist email templates lazyload image usage.
- Admin menu styling to fit screen size 1366px.
- Fix for production mode with merged JS - missing color pallet display now fixed.
Version 1.7.3 - August 23, 2018
- License improvements, adding *.magento.cloud as a valid test domain.
Version 1.7.2 - August 2, 2018
- Fixed admin random logout issue.
- Licensing improvements, allowing 3 letter domain as valid domain.
What's new in v.1.7.1 - July 11, 2018
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.5 both Open Source & Commerce Cloud B2B.
- Added domain.test & [any_subdomain].domain.test to the list of valid urls for staging/development environments. Added domain validation with port number included for licensing purpose.
- Added licensing compatibility with Magento B2B.
Version 1.7.0 - July 5, 2018
- Remove request dependancy as already exist in parent, Magento 2.1.x compilation fix.
- Compatibility notice message visibility update.
- Added option to enable/disable WeltPixel admin notifications.
- Show store and server related information under debugging tab: Magento Mode, Magento Edition, Server User, Magento Installation Path, Current server time, Latest cron jobs.
- Added licensing, license key needs to be generated under weltpixel.com account for purchased product, based on domain name and added under your magento installation.
Version 1.6.4 - May 16, 2018
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.4, logger broken reference fix, changed to rewrite from plugin.
- Added compatibility check notice, based on existing installed extensions notify admin if any compatibility modules are necessary to be installed.
Version 1.6.3 - April 10, 2018
- Fix for cases when ajax loaded images with white source.
Version 1.6.0 - March 1st, 2018
- Adding back fix for lazyload hover image on Pearl Theme category page.
Version 1.5.8 - January 12, 2018
- Added version control for installed WeltPixel modules, including latest version check.
- Fixed lazy load issues on IE browsers.
Fixed configurable product swatch filtered listing image change.
Version 1.5.7 - December 14, 2017
- Added Support Center functionality in Magento Admin.
- Added Debugger functionality, checks for rewrites and points potential issues.
Adding fix for lazyload and hover images mouse over image on page load issue.
Version 1.5.5 - October 20, 2017
- Added fade loader functionality and image.
Added fade img for static pages lazy load.
Version 1.0.0 - October 6, 2017
- Initial release.