Magento 2 Ajax Add to Cart Pop-up | Magento 2 Quick View.
GIve customers the ability to have a sneak-peek at the Product Page without leaving the listing with the WeltPixel Magento 2 Ajax Add to Cart | Magento 2 Quick View extension and display a popup confirmation after they add their product to the cart in which you can showcase a custom CMS Block or even a Related, Up-Sell or Cross-Sell Product Carousel!
All Quick View and Ajax Cart Free Features
Ajax Add to Cart Confirmation Pop-Up with a Custom CMS Block
Ajax Add to Cart Confirmation Pop-Up with Product Carousels
SEO Optimized (no index/follow, canonical url options)
Close on background click
Global Custom Message - For all products
Dynamic Custom Message - For rule-based products
Enable on Mobile
Enable on Search Results Page
Choose Loading Overlay color
Choose Loading Overlay opacity
Use Custom Loading Placeholder GIF animation
1 Minute Installation GUI
1 Month free support included
Magento Quick View Examples.
What is the Magento 2 Ajax Add To Cart Popup and Quick View Extension?
Quick View allows users to get a quick look of products without opening the product page.
Add quick view functionality to any button, image, or product from a category listing page, product widget, recommended products or upsell. You can even embed your products on CMS pages or even create lookbook hotspots.
You can easily add to cart any product without leaving the current page by using the Quick View functionality. A popup window, with product details, will appear for each element that is defined to use this functionality: button, image, listing page product, product widget, recommended products or upsell. Easy to configure from settings. You can enable visibility for many elements/sections from quick view. Product zoom available on product page can also be enabled or disabled in quick view pop-up.
You can make this extension your own by configuring all the available options in admin: easily change the looks of the quickview box by using Custom CSS area from admin, control "Continue shopping" and "Go to Checkout" buttons, control where quick view pop-up opens (center, left or right), define number of seconds after the quick view box is closed, other useful settings.
Raise your advertising game to new heights with the Custom Global and Custom Dynamic Messages for the Quick View Popup. You can add messages that showcase promos, discounts or other important information about your products at the top of the Quick View Popup window. The messages can even be Dynamic, meaning they only show up on specfic products defined by Magento Conditions.
Finally, you can even display a Confirmation Pop-Up after a user adds a product to their cart, on which you can show custom CMS Blocks with your own marketing content. Not only that, but you can even use an integration with our Owl Carousel extension to display Related, Up-Sell or Cross-Sell Product Carousels in the Pop-Up so users are always informed of what goes well with the item they added into their cart!
- Hide/Display product image, product thumbnail image, short description, qty selector, product availibity, SKU
- Select Quick view button style
- Enable/Disable 'Go to product' button in quickview frame
- Close quickview in X seconds after adding product to cart
- Enable/Disable to Auto scroll to top and open Quickcart
- Enable/Disable the pop-up with Continue shopping/Go to Checkout buttons displayed after Add to cart is clicked
- Enable/Disable zoom on product image from Quick view pop-up
- Add Quick view functionality to any button in your website and link specific product.
- NEW: Ajax Add to Cart Confirmation Pop-Up with a Custom CMS Block which you can use to advertise marketing campaigns or to display other relevant information for the customer. (PRO version only)
- NEW: Ajax Add to Cart Confirmation Pop-Up with Product Carousels (Requires the Owl Carousel extension) - Display Related, Up-Sell or Cross-Sell Product Carousels in the Confirmation Popup for any product the user adds to the cart. (PRO version only)
- SEO Optimization features (PRO version only)
- Display Quick View on Search Results Page (PRO version only)
- Control the position where Quick View is displayed (center/left side/right side) DEMO CENTRED, DEMO RIGHT, DEMO LEFT (PRO version only)
- Choose to Close when background is clicked (PRO version only)
- Hotspot functionality, insert hotspots with quickview functionality and create awesome lookbooks, SEE HOTSPOT DEMO (PRO version only)
- Add a Global Custom Message to the Quick View Popup to showcase discounts and other promos on your site (PRO version only)
- Add multiple Dynamic Custom Message to the Quick View Popup to showcase discounts and other promos for products, based on easy to configure Magento Conditions (PRO version only)
- Display Quick View on mobile (PRO version only)
- Display Quick View on the Search Results Page (PRO version only)
- Allow users to easily cycle between products on the Category Page in the Quick View window with the Prev/Next functionality (PRO version only)
Highlights of the Magento 2 Ajax Add to Cart Popup | Quick View extension.Create beautiful Image Hotspots.
This feature allows you to create beautiful Image Hotspots so you can showcase multiple products at once, as well as how they go together!
Keep customers up to date.
Add a rule-based Custom Message in order to advertise special offers or other important messages for specific products.
Take it Global.
Let your customers know about your promos with a Global Message in the Quick View window.
Cycle between products.
Display Next/Prev buttons in the Quick View window to allow customers to cycle between products without closing it.
Increase your conversion rate
The Ajax Add to Cart Popup functionality helps you maximize your conversion rate. It's an extremely easy implementation, so check out our Blog Post for details here: How to increase your conversion rate with the WeltPixel Ajax Add to Cart Popup?
|Compatibility||Magento Open Source, Magento Commerce, Magento Commerce Cloud B2B|
|Magento version||2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3.x, 2.4.0, 2.4.1, 2.4.2, 2.4.3|
|Updates cost||Free lifetime updates|
|Update frequency||Monthly or each time a new Magento version is released|
|Support period||1 Month Free Support, with options to extend|
|Refund period||30 days, for any reason|
|Updated||October 22, 2021|
|Code||100% Open Source Code|
|Bundle options||For best value buy it as part of the Pearl Theme or Stack Framework|
Quick View Change Log.
What’s new in v.1.10.17 - October 22, 2021
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented the Confirmation Popup from displaying on the frontend.
- Fixed an issue whereby the product price was not displayed in the Confirmation Popup.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.3-p1 and 2.3.7-p2 versions.
What’s new in v.1.10.15 - August 31, 2021
- Made various accessibility improvements to be able to properly highlight the Quick View button when using the keyboard/screen reader.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented minicart content from updating when a new item was added, after the popup was closed.
- Fixed a few minor typos related to the Confirmation Popup for increased clarity.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.3, 2.4.2-p2 and 2.3.7-p1 versions.
- Added .localhost as an accepted domain termination for the licensing process.
Version 1.10.11 - July 7, 2021
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Ajax Confirmation Popup functionality from working if the Quick View functionality was disabled.
- Fixed an error that was thrown when the custom loading placeholder functionality was enabled but no placeholder was uploaded.
- Fixed an incompatibility related to the Ajax Confirmation Popup functionality and Bundle Products.
- Adjusted the Ajax Confirmation Popup functionality to take Tax settings into consideration.
- Added improvments to the WeltPixel Developer Magento Admin section. Latest Cron Jobs now lists the last 100 executed Cron Jobs.
Version 1.10.9 - May 18, 2021
- New feature: Added an Ajax Cart Confirmation Pop-Up functionality, which allows for displaying a custom CMS Block and/or a Related, Cross-Sell or Up-Sell Product Carousel (requires the Owl Carousel extension).
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Quick View button from being displayed on mobile devices.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.3.7 and 2.4.2-p1 versions.
Version 1.10.7 - March 26, 2021
- Excluded Magento 2.0.x - 2.2.x from new features and fixes starting with this release.
- Adjusted WeltPixel Developer section comments.
Version 1.10.5 - February 12, 2021
- Fixed a bug that caused the Quick View button to lose stying when changing the page via Infinite Scroll (Only when using the Ajax Infinite Scroll extension).
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.2 version.
- Added additional backend versioning verifications.
- Backend module code optimizations.
Version 1.10.1 - October 22, 2020
- Made adjustments to Quick View design in List Mode on the Category Page.
- Fixed an issue related to the Quick View Hotpot Widget that prevented the position of the Widget from being changed.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.1 version.
Version 1.10.0 - August 10, 2020
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.0 version.
Version 1.9.8 - July 6, 2020
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Enable/Disable Zoom option from working correctly.
- Whitelisted domain for Content Security Policies introduced in Magento 2.3.5.
Version 1.9.7 - May 7, 2020
- New feature (PRO version only) - Added Next/Prev buttons to the Quick View window which allow for cycling through products on Category Pages without closing Quick view.
- New feature (PRO version only) - Introduced the possibility of adding the Quick View functionality to the Search Results Page.
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.5.
- Implemented small Backend performance optimizations.
- Added nxcli.net (Nexcess temporary URL) as a valid domain in the licensing process.
- Added an option in the Developer section to allow for switching Magento's CSP between "report-only" and "restrict"
Version 1.9.6 - April 9, 2020
- New feature (PRO version only): You can now add a Custom Global Message/Custom Dynamic Message to your Quick View Popup, in which you can advertise discounts, promotions and display relevant information about your products to users.
- Added the possibility of displaying the Quick View on mobile as well.
- Added an option which allows the Estimated Delivery Date (requires the WeSupply Integration) to be hidden from the Quick View Popup.
- Fixed a backend issue on Magento Commerce whereby the Category Schedule functionality was not working properly.
Version 1.9.5 - March 10, 2020
- Fixed an issue related to the Zoom Action setting via the Magento Admin.
- Added backend Google reCaptcha compatibility for Magento 2.3.x
Version 1.9.4 - February 5, 2020
- Fixed an bug which caused a 404 error in the console when the module was disabled via the Magento Admin.
- Code enhancements for increased security. Changed User Group info collection method.
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.4.
Version 1.9.2 - November 27, 2019
- Added Magento and PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer section.
Version 1.9.1 - October 16, 2019
- Fixed an issue related to a deprecated live jQuery event.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latst Magento 2.3.3 version.
- Included the WeSupply Toolbox integration extension - Proactive Notifications Email & SMS, Returns & RMA, Store Locator, Delivery Date Estimate, Logistics Analytics, NPS & CSAT score. Get Free on-boarding and launch within 24 hours.
What's new in v.1.8.5 - June 7, 2019
- Small performance improvements.
What's new in v.1.8.4 - April 25, 2019
- Added PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer Section.
What's new in v.1.8.3 - April 3rd, 2019
- Added Quick View functionality for List View mode on Category Pages.
- Fixed Quick View Hotspot URL which can now be fetched with https.
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.1.
What's new in v.1.8.2 - January 24, 2019
- Helpcenter adjustment, removed Zendesk iframe and added a simple link to our Support Center in order to avoid any potential conflicts with other admin js added by 3rd party extensions.
- Fix for multiple rewritten ImageFactory classes, rewrite check validity, rewrite checks optimizations.
What's new in v.1.8.0 - December 8, 2018
- Compatibility adjustments for Magento 2.1.16/2.2.7/2.3.0.
- PHP 7.2 compatibility added.
- As Magento 2.3 comes with major core changes, we have provided a different set of files in order to achieve the best performance on each version.
What's new in v.1.7.5 - October 24, 2018
- Fixed image position in quickview when using small images on product page, the image is now centered and not alligned right anymore.
- Added detailed error messages for invalid licenses for an easier identification of the cause.
- License improvements, added *.magento.cloud as a valid test domain for Enterprise Cloud environments. Now both 'magentosite.cloud' and 'magneto.cloud' can be used for testing purpose with the production domain license.
What's new in v.1.7.4 - September 25, 2018
- Optimization - Added admin dependancy options, css added only if enabled.
- Admin menu styling to fit screen size 1366px.
- Fix for production mode with merged JS - missing color pallet display now fixed.
What's new in v.1.7.3 - August 23, 2018
- License improvements, adding *.magento.cloud as a valid test domain.
What's new in v.1.7.2 - August 2, 2018
- Default hover value added, avoiding errors when this value is not set.
- Fixed admin random logout issue.
- Licensing improvements, allowing 3 letter domain as valid domain.
What's new in v.1.7.1 - July 11, 2018
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.5 both Open Source & Commerce Cloud B2B.
- Added domain.test & [any_subdomain].domain.test to the list of valid urls for staging/development environments. Added domain validation with port number included for licensing purpose.
- Added licensing compatibility with Magento B2B.
What's new in v.1.7.0 - July 5, 2018
- Fixed Image Zoom hover out, not closing the magnifier.
- Added option to enable/disable WeltPixel admin notifications.
- Show store and server related information under debugging tab: Magento Mode, Magento Edition, Server User, Magento Installation Path, Current server time, Latest cron jobs.
- Added licensing, license key needs to be generated under weltpixel.com account for purchased product, based on domain name and added under your magento installation.
What's new in version 1.6.4 - May 16, 2018
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.4, logger broken reference fix, changed to rewrite from plugin.
- Quick View PRO: Hotspot functionality, added detailed comment on how it should be used.
- Remove main quantity box for grouped product type.
What's new in version 1.6.3 - April 10, 2018
- Quick View PRO: SEO Optimized (no index/follow, canonical url options).
- Quick View PRO: Added Quick view design #2 (for mobile as well).
- Quick View PRO: Added Hotspot widget with product quick view functionality.
- Removed duplicated Gallery Plugin and merge into 1 the functionality. (FREE and PRO)
What's new in version 1.6.0 - March 1st, 2018
- Remove fullscreen zoom option as it is deprecated.
- Compatibility adjustments with WeltPixel Ajax Catalog and Infinite Scroll.
Remove duplicate plugin declaration.
What's new in version 1.5.8 - January 12, 2018
- Added version control for installed WeltPixel modules, including latest version check.
- Allowing error message to be displayed in quickview
- Removed default magento messages from popup.
- Fix for redirect after when out of stock, quick cart module conflict issue fix when both have show cart option enabled.
What's new in version 1.5.7 - December 14, 2017
- Added Support Center functionality in Magento Admin.
- Added Debugger functionality, checks for rewrites and points potential issues.
Redirect to cart after add to cart quickview issue fix.
What's new in version 1.5.3 - September 20, 2017
- Adjusting the downloadable information, moved the product info right side and css common media query.
Added compatibility with Magento 2.2, missing product options fix.
What's new in version 1.3.4 - May 16, 2017
- Added translations files under /i18n/en_US.csv.
What's new in version.1.3.1 - March 11, 2017
- Changed product image position, fix for bundled products not showing up ok in quick view.
What's new in version.1.0.8 - 02/02/2017
- Changed composer PHP dependency versions to meet latest magneto release requirements
What's new in version.1.0.7 - 01/02/2017
- Fixed loading error when Google Tag Manager Enabled in Magento Enterprise 2.1.3
- Refactored documentation in HTML format
What's new in version.1.0.6 - 22/12/2016
- Small design adjustments
What's new in version.1.0.4 - 22/11/2016
- Position middle to gallery
What's new in version.1.0.3 - 10/10/2016
- Composer dependency version changes
What's new in version.1.0.2 - 02/07/2016
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1
What's new in version.1.0.1 - 05/06/2016
- New feature: After adding product to cart close quick view in X seconds
- New feature: Auto scroll to top and open quick
- New feature: Enable continue shopping/go to checkout buttons
- New feature: Enable / Disable zoom and magnifier options
- Fixed: vertical thumbnails white space issue on left side, whitespace removed