About MEGA MENU For Magento 2.
WeltPixel Mega Menu extension for Magento 2 helps merchants create a better look and professional Magento 2 navigation menu easily without technical skils. Categories can be presented in multiple formats in order to fit each category structure and provide a better navigation experience for the end user.
Customers will be able to navigate and explore your store easily.
Store owners have the possibility to select a custom menu view for each category in order to best highlight containing subcategories: Boxed, Sectioned, Full Width or Default magento view. In order to efficiently organise subcategories, columns width can be adjusted from admin options for each individual category. The numbers of columns in dropdown view is also configurable from admin options, offering the store owner possibility to organise the subcategory grid width.
Easy to set up without technical skills
WeltPixel Mega Menu comes not only with a nice design but also with powerful functionalities like the possibility to open menu links in new tabs, disable category links, or even overwrite category links with other internal or external links. This allows store owners to add in their Magento 2 Menu links to external pages like support platforms or other internal links like About us / Contact us pages.
Features of the Extension.
- 4 display versions for each menu category: Full Width, Sectioned, Boxed, Default
- Configurable number of columns in dropdown menu
- Configurable columns width in dropdown menu
- Link categories, CMS pages, external URLs
- Open menu links in new tab
- Disable menu links
- Supports multiple stores and multiple languages
- Responsive design
- Light extension, optimised code.
- Easy to install, easy to upgrade
How to Install the Extension:
Before installing Product Reviews Widget for Magento 2 store please check the extension compatibility. This extension is currently compatible with the following Magento versions 2.0.X. - 2.2.0. It is recommended to install the extension first on a testing server before you install it on a live (production) server.
Copy the extension files to below paths of your magento 2 instance. If ‘app/code/WeltPixel’ folder is missing, please create it manually:
app/code/WeltPixel/Backend ( download Backend from HERE if missing )
Access the root of your magento 2 project from command line and run the following commands:
php bin/magento module:enable WeltPixel_Backend --clear-static-content
php bin/magento module:enable WeltPixel_NavigationLinks --clear-static-content
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Flush any cache that you might still have enabled on your server or in Magento.
Woohoo, the extension is installed!
HOW TO USE THE EXTENSION.
- Go to WeltPixel > Mega Menu in order to read the instructions about how to configure your menu.
Step 2 - Configure your menu
- Go to Categories (only Level 1) > WeltPixel Mega Menu
You will be able to configure a different display mode for each category:
- Menu display mode for each level 1 category: Width / Sectioned / Boxed / Default Magento
- Number of columns for each category menu
- Width of the columns
Go to Products > Categories (any level) > WeltPixel Options
- Link - set a custom link for any category in the menu
- Open in new tab - opens the custom link/category page in new tab
What’s new in v.1.5.5 - October 20, 2017
- Fixed inconsistent borders of active/inactive sections of mobile menu.
- Menu item mouse over movement fix.
Fixed border line of first active element of Mega Menu.
What’s new in v.1.5.3 - September 20, 2017
- Fixed left border on active category.
- Fixed active link for menu items containing custom links.
Fixed misaligned subcategories for sectioned menu.
What’s new in v.1.0.1 - Jul 26, 2017
- Fixed Mega Menu white font on white submenus background
- Fixed Mega Menu colored background on mobile menu navigation
- Fixed Mega Menu submenu links misalignment for boxed display mode
What’s new in v.1.0.0 - June 16, 2017
- Initial release