Magento 2 Social Login Extension. Facebook Login & Google
Customers that create accounts on your store have a significantly higher chance of converting! One of the best things you can do to make sure they create accounts is to let them do so quickly via their favorite Social Media platforms. With the WeltPixel Magento 2 Social Login extension, customers can create accounts with Facebook, Google, Amazon, PayPal, Twitter, and even LinkedIn!
Display Social Login on the Login Page
Display Social Login on the Cart Page
Display Social Login on the Checkout Page
Ability to display as a popup with multiple designs
Integration with the Recently Viewed Products extension
Integration with the Newsletter Popup extension
Integration with the User Profile extension
1 Minute Installation GUI
1 Month included Support
|Compatibility||Magento Open Source, Magento Commerce, Magento Commerce Cloud B2B|
|Magento version||2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3.x, 2.4.0, 2.4.1, 2.4.2, 2.4.3, 2.4.4, 2.4.5, 2.4.6|
|Update frequency||Monthly or each time a new Magento version is released|
|Support period||12 Months Included Support, with options to extend|
|Refund period||30 days, for any reason|
|Updated||Jun 28, 2023|
|Code||100% Open Source Code|
|Bundle options||For best value buy it as part of the Pearl Theme or Stack Framework|
Social Login Change Log.
What’s new in v.1.11.17 - June 28, 2023
- Fixed a bug that would result in 404 errors related to various missing image/loader files.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento Security Patch releases 2.4.6-p1, 2.4.5-p3 and 2.4.4-p4.
- Fixed an error related to PHP 8.2 that would show when accessing the WeltPixel Debugger.
- Added .localdev as a universally accepted licensing domain.
What’s new in v.1.11.15 - March 22, 2023
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Show Password checkbox to stop working when the Social Login functionality was enabled.
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally prevent certain frontend notification messages from being displayed.
- Fixed an error that would sometimes be thrown in the WeltPixel Debugger, depending on various server permissions.
- Added compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.6 and 2.4.5-p2 versions.
What’s new in v.1.11.11 - November 23, 2022
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento Security Patch releases 2.4.5-p1 and 2.4.4-p2.
What’s new in v.1.11.7 - September 1, 2022
- Fixed an error related to PHP 8.1 that was thrown upon trying to create and account/log in via the Google Login.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.5 and 2.4.4-p1 versions - Similar to the previous version, another patch is required for Magento 2.4.4 due to core changes which are not backwards compatible.
- Updated installation/upgrade scripts to use data patches.
What’s new in v.1.11.1 - April 25, 2022
- Performed various code cleanups and removed unused functions.
- Fixed an incorrect licensing message on B2B Magento Enterprise instances which would display when an invalid license was entered.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.4 and 2.3.7-p3 versions as well as PHP 8.1 - A patch is required for Magento 2.4.0 - 2.4.3 versions due to an incompatibility in a Google library with new PHP 8.1 adjustments.
What’s new in v.1.10.17 - October 22, 2021
- Fixed an error that prevented the Analytics Dashboard page from rendering correctly in the Magento Admin.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latest Magento 2.4.3-p1 and 2.3.7-p2 versions.
What’s new in v.1.10.15 - August 31, 2021
- Updated Recently Viewed Products Bar intergation comments and option layout in the Magento Admin dashboard for improved clarity.
- Fixed an error that occurred when using the Recently Viewed Products Bar intergation with the Social Login FREE module.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.3, 2.4.2-p2 and 2.3.7-p1 versions.
- Added .localhost as an accepted domain termination for the licensing process.
Version 1.10.11 - July 7, 2021
- Added compatibiliy for the Social Login Popup Sign In/Create Account form with Google reCaptcha.
- Added improvments to the WeltPixel Developer Magento Admin section. Latest Cron Jobs now lists the last 100 executed Cron Jobs.
Version 1.10.9 - May 18, 2021
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.3.7 and 2.4.2-p1 versions.
Version 1.10.7 - March 26, 2021
- Excluded Magento 2.0.x - 2.2.x from new features and fixes starting with this release.
- Adjusted WeltPixel Developer section comments.
Version 1.10.5 - February 12, 2021
- Optimized extension for SEO purposes by removing H1 tags from modal popups.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.2 version.
- Added additional backend versioning verifications.
- Backend module code optimizations.
Version 1.10.1 - October 22, 2020
- Fixed a bug whereby, in some cases, customers were unable to set a password immediately after logging in via Social Login.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.1 version.
Version 1.10.0 - August 10, 2020
- Added compatibility adjustments with PHP 7.4.
- Confirmed compatibility with the newly released Magento 2.4.0 version.
Version 1.9.8 - July 6, 2020
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Social Login from working properly when Guest Checkout was disabled.
- Fixed an issue which prevented certain DB tables from being created when upgrading from FREE to PRO.
- Added adjustments to assure First Name and Last Name are pulled via the Google Login method.
- Added additional error handling.
- Whitelisted domain for Content Security Policies introduced in Magento 2.3.5.
Version 1.9.7 - May 7, 2020
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.5.
- Implemented small Backend performance optimizations.
- Added nxcli.net (Nexcess temporary URL) as a valid domain in the licensing process.
- Added an option in the Developer section to allow for switching Magento's CSP between "report-only" and "restrict".
Version 1.9.6 - April 9, 2020
- Fixed a bug that caused users who signed up with the Social Login options to be automatically added to the Newsletter.
- Fixed a Backend issue on Magento Commerce whereby the Category Schedule functionality was not working properly.
Version 1.9.5 - March 10, 2020
- Added backend Google reCaptcha compatibility for Magento 2.3.x
Version 1.9.4 - February 5, 2020
- Removed Login with Instagram due to deprecated API - this method will continue working for users who already have it configured until Instagram revokes credentials.
- Fixed an issue which prevented OAuth Redirect URIs from generating properly for Store-Views with different URLs.
- Code enhancements for increased security. Changed User Group info collection method.
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.4.
Version 1.9.2 - November 27, 2019
- Fixed an issue which prevented proceeding to Checkout when the module was enabled, and when Guest Checkout was disabled via Magento options.
- Fixed a bug which occurred in certain rare cases and caused the extension to redirect to a blank page when logging in via Social Login.
- Optimized the Login via Twitter functionality to remove unnecessary calls to Twitter.
- Added Magento and PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer section.
Version 1.9.1 - October 16, 2019
- Fixed an issue whereby a popup would appear for a short amount of time when users clicked on Checkout. This only occurred on slower connections.
- Replaced a deprecated endpoint for the Google Login, which resulted in the email address not being returned.
- Fixed an issue which caused the Social Login window to turn blank on certain Social Platforms when users did not accept the authorization.
- Confirmed compatibility with the latst Magento 2.3.3 version.
- Included the WeSupply Toolbox integration extension - Proactive Notifications Email & SMS, Returns & RMA, Store Locator, Delivery Date Estimate, Logistics Analytics, NPS & CSAT score. Get Free on-boarding and launch within 24 hours.
Version 1.9.0 - July 18, 2019
- Implemented font optimizations for increased performance.
- Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.3.2.
- Added HTTPS endpoint for licensing process.
Version 1.8.5 - June 7, 2019
- Integrated Social Login with the User Profile extension. If the integration is enabled, Signing Up with Social Login creates a profile.
- CSS adjustments on multi-shipping account creation page.
- Translation file improvements.
- Small performance improvements.
Version 1.8.4 - April 25, 2019
- Fixed an issue whereby no error message was displayed on the frontend when logging in with invalid credentials.
- CSS adjustments for buttons on Checkout with multiple addresses page.
- Added PHP version in the WeltPixel Developer Section.
Version 1.8.3 - April 3rd, 2019
- Fixed an error that was thrown when logging in with email address while Social Login was enabled.
- Fixed an issue on multistore environments with different Store Email addresses whereby the Welcome Email was always issued by the Default Store email address when a user registered with Social Login.
- Added new translatable text to module translation library.
- Fixed an issue in which Checkout could not be accessed when Guest Checkout Magento option was disabled.
- Fixed an error when accessing Social Login Accounts Admin tab while the store was in production mode.
- CSS adjustments.
- Confirmed compatibility for Magento 2.3.1.
Version 1.8.2 - January 24, 2019
- New functionality: popup login and sidebar login added to Pro version.
- New functionality: cart page social login option show/hide by default.
- New functionality: Integration with Newsletter Popup, Recently Viewed Bar for increased newsletter signup rate and increased conversion.
- Analytics dashboard optimization, now the analytics refresh is much faster.
- Login Form Key issue fix, when signing in with social login for the first time, you are not required to do this action twice.
- Social Media Google button updated in order to comply with Google requirements, previous icon design lead to rejecting your live mode application with the Google API.
- Helpcenter adjustment, removed Zendesk iframe and added a simple link to our Support Center in order to avoid any potential conflicts with other admin js added by 3rd party extensions.
- Fix for multiple rewritten ImageFactory classes, rewrite check validity, rewrite checks optimizations.
Version 1.8.1 - December 12, 2018
- Added multi-store compatibility.
- PayPal Sandbox and Live account configuration admin options.
- Optimized the generation of the OAuth URI in Admin.
- Fixed a bug related to Facebook Social Login return email function.
- Documentation improvements.
Version 1.8.0 - December 3, 2018
- Initial release.