Enhanced Multi-Store Multi-Brand for Magento 2
About Enhanced Multi-store For Magento 2.
Multi-store module for Magento 2 allows you to show different Brands or Languages in the header of your store, while offering the possibility to navigate between these stores.
This flexible solution enables the merchant to display the store-view Brands or Languages in the header of each store, offering the end user an omnichannel experience while purchasing on the website. The end user wil be able to purchse from any store and checkout with the same account.
With this extension you can have multiple stores share cart, user sessions, payment gateways, and so on, but with separate catalog structures and page presentation while making the user aware that you are selling under multiple brands or languages.
You don't have to start from scratch with your new brand, but take advantage of the popularity of your main brand and add the rest of the brands in the header of your store. Example: one domain www.zara.com with multiple brands: Zara , Zara Kids, Zara Home
Features of the Extension.
- Allows to easy create a Multi-Brand store and show the brands on all stores with the possibility to surf between the store-views.
- Create store-views for different languages on the same Magento 2 installation, and display the language flags in order to change the language.
- Multiple admin options for enhanced control and design.
- Mobile responsive.
- Easy installation.
- Quality code.
Web Merchandisers question:"I want the possibility to have different storeviews for different brands in the same magento installation, and display the brands on all storeviews in order to allow the customer to surf between each shop."
This extension allows you to do that. You can configure the brand image for each store, and it will show on all stores in the header, allowing the customer to scroll between your brands and have access to different products while keeping an omnichannel experience.
Web Merchandisers question:" I want the end user to be able to checkout using the same account while purchasing from all storeviews in order to have an omnichannel experience."
This extension allows you to this possibility. Under the same Magento Website, you can create multiple store views and assign a different brand to each store-view. The user will be able to checkout using the same Magento account while purchasing from different Brand shops.
How to Install the Extension:
Before installing WeltPixel Multistore Extension on a Magento 2 store please check the extension compatibility. This extension is currently compatible with the following Magento versions 2.0.X. - 2.2.0. It is recommended to install the extension first on a testing server before you install it on a live (production) server.
Copy the extension files to below paths of your magento 2 instance. If ‘app/code/WeltPixel’ folder is missing, please create it manually:
app/code/WeltPixel/Backend ( download Backend from HERE if missing )
Access the root of your magento 2 project from command line and run the following commands:
php bin/magento module:enable WeltPixel_Backend --clear-static-content
php bin/magento module:enable WeltPixel_Multistore --clear-static-content
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Flush any cache that you might still have enabled on your server or in Magento.
Woohoo, the extension is installed!
- Go to WeltPixel > Multistore > General Configuration > Enable and set this option to [ Yes ]; Make sure you have multiple storeviews created in order for the brand/language images to show up in your header.
- Redirect to Home Page on store switch allows you to chose if you want to be redirected to the homepage when the store / language is activated, or remain on the current page and only change the language; This option can be used when you have different products on each store and you want to redirect the end user to homepage when changing the brand.
- Set Active Store Image in order to know which store / language option is active; should be a different image than the inactive image, in order to highlight that this shop is not Selected and Active.
- Set Inactive Store Image this image will be displayed as logo when another store /language is selected; should be a different image than the active image, in order to highlight that this shop is not active, you can use inverted colors or transparency to achieve this.
- Set Display in one row displays the store view at the top in a single row; If this option is Enabled, all the brands or language flags will be displayed in a single row on top of the header. If this option is Disabled the imges will show in the header instead of the Store-View selector.
- Visibility on storefront allows you to set the visibility on storefront; If this option is Disabled, the selected store-view image will not show up on the rest of the storeviews, allowing you to have an isolated store that will not show up in the Brand/Language images.
- Logo Height and Width allows you to set the dimensions of the logo in the menu or top bar. You can only fill in the Height area in px, and the width will autoscale.
- Exclude stores this option allows you to hide Brand/Language images in the current storeview while showing on others. It is usefull when for certain geographical areas you want to show only specific store-view languages and not all available languages.
What’s new in v.1.5.3 - September 20, 2017
- Removing hover effect from active multi-store image.
What’s new in v.1.0.0 - July 25, 2017
- Initial release