About Quick View and Ajax Cart for Magento 2.
Add quick view functionality to any button, image, or product from a category listing page, product widget, recommended products or upsell; you can even embed your products on CMS pages.
You can easily add to cart any product without leaving the current page by using the Quick View functionality. A popup window with product details will appear for each element that is defined to use this functionality: button, image, listing page product, product widget, recommended products or upsell. You can set visibility for each to the elements shown in quick view. Product zoom available on product page can also be enabled or disabled.
You can make this extension your own by configuring all the available options in admin: easily change the looks of the quickview box by using Custom CSS area from admin, control "Continue shopping" and "Go to Checkout" buttons, define no. of seconds after the quick view box is closed and so on.
How to Install the Extension:
Before installing Advance Product Quick View and Ajax Cart Extension on a Magento 2 store please check the extension compatibility. This extension is currently compatible with the following Magento versions 2.0.X. - 2.2.0. It is recommended to install the extension first on a testing server before you install it on a live (production) server.
Copy the extension files to below paths of your magento 2 instance. If ‘app/code/WeltPixel’ folder is missing, please create it manually:
Access the root of your magento 2 project from command line and run the following commands:
php bin/magento module:enable WeltPixel_Backend --clear-static-content
php bin/magento module:enable WeltPixel_Quickview --clear-static-content
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Flush any cache that you might still have enabled on your server or in Magento.
Woohoo, the extension is installed!
Configure everything in less than 1 minute.
- Go to Admin > WeltPixel > Quickview and Ajax Cart > General
- You can customize the extension by completing the fields listed in the left image:
- Enable on product listing [ Yes / No ] Enable / Disable quick view on product listing
- Remove product image [ Yes / No ] Show / Hide main product image
- Remove product image thumb [ Yes / No ] Show / Hide thumbnails below main product picture
- Remove qty selector [ Yes / No ] Show / Hide product quantity selector in quick view
- Enable go to product button [ Yes / No ] Show / hide “go to product” button in quick view
- Remove availability [ Yes / No ] Show / hide product availability in quick view
- Remove sku [ Yes / No ] Show / Hide product sku in quick view
- Button style [ Version 1 / Version 2] Select between 2 types of quick view buttons on product listing page
- After adding product to cart, close quick view in X seconds [ Number ] Number of seconds after quick view closes automatically. If you enter 0, it will remain open until you close it.
- Auto scroll to top and open mini cart [ Yes / No ] Enable / Disable auto scroll to top of the page and open mini cart
- Enable continue shopping / go to checkout buttons [ Yes / No ] After add to cart, Show / Hide navigation buttons “Continue Shopping / Go to Checkout”
- Custom CSS [ CSS code ] Enter custom CSS code and easily change the way quick view looks
- Enable Zoom [ Yes / No ] Enable / Disable zoom on product picture shown in quick view
ADVANCED SETTINGS:Besides listing pages, quick view functionality can also be used in lookbooks, cms pages, blocks or anywhere in your magento2 store.
Check live quick view functionality on Pearl Theme presentation page.
You can see quick view in action by clicking "Buy Now" button.
1. You can add the quick view functionality using the following code:
2. ...but be sure to replace "id/11" from example with your product ID from your store , in order to find your ID, in admin go to Products > Catalog to the specific product.
- 3. Put your final code in the content of your specific page or block.
What’s new in version 1.5.3 - September 20, 2017
- Adjusting the downloadable information, moved the product info right side and css common media query.
Added compatibility with Magento 2.2, missing product options fix.
What’s new in version 1.3.4 - May 16, 2017
- Added translations files under /i18n/en_US.csv.
What’s new in version.1.3.1 - March 11, 2017
- Changed product image position, fix for bundled products not showing up ok in quick view.
What’s new in version.1.0.8 - 02/02/2017
- Changed composer PHP dependency versions to meet latest magneto release requirements
What’s new in version.1.0.7 - 01/02/2017
- Fixed loading error when Google Tag Manager Enabled in Magento Enterprise 2.1.3
- Refactored documentation in HTML format
What’s new in version.1.0.6 - 22/12/2016
- Small design adjustments
What’s new in version.1.0.5 - 15/12/2016
- Fixed border for ‘Go to product’ button
What’s new in version.1.0.4 - 22/11/2016
- Position middle to gallery
What’s new in version.1.0.3 - 10/10/2016
- Composer dependency version changes
What’s new in version.1.0.2 - 02/07/2016
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1
What’s new in version.1.0.1 - 05/06/2016
- New feature: After adding product to cart close quick view in X seconds
- New feature: Auto scroll to top and open quick
- New feature: Enable continue shopping/go to checkout buttons
- New feature: Enable / Disable zoom and magnifier options
- Fixed: vertical thumbnails white space issue on left side, whitespace removed